I'd like to thank..../

Canada for putting yet another $20k into my pocket just this morning. Forex trading is seriously the easiest way of becoming wealthy. If any of you would like to become a client hit me up and we can make this money together. So far I am up almost $65k in the last three months alone.
What could possibly go wrong.

Lol
Fool and his money comes to mind.

Sam
Russell Erxleben ... iz thet yew?

Ah thot yew wuz still inna graybar Hilton!
Russell Erxleben ... iz thet yew?

Ah thot yew wuz still inna graybar Hilton! Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst

No no no!! That is sooo wrong!!! But so much more funny!!!!!!
  • Loxly
  • 12-06-2017, 01:59 PM
Canada and California Cannabis. The new Grasslands.
I'm in. Tell me where to wire the money or I can just post my bank account number here.
Hell of a mission statement... We are crazy stalkers that can't take no for an answer so you will make money no matter what... Even if they won't pay I will force them". Ya bro where do we sign up.
Where do I send the bitcoins?
Do you accept P411 points?

The phrase “easy come, easy go” comes to mind here, especially the EASY GO part!!
do you have a aa policy? or do you try and fuck everyone?
Copy and paste because I'm too lazy to retype this for you clowns.

I would focus on looking for trends in charts and keeping up with all the data points being released on the economic calendar. You want to look for trends in strs/wkns in inflation data coming from the central banks.....Tradingview.com is a good site for signals and what kind of trades others are putting in. InteractiveBrokers and Oanda have alot of training tools for you to use.

Good books

The Disciplined Trader : Developing Winning Attitudes
Day Trading and Swing Trading the Currency Market

Generally a currency will always tank or pump before a central bank rate decision. Also, use a bollinger band to trade within a certain range because usdcad and eurusd generally trade in a bollinger range.
Feel free to donate any bitcoins here
1ELtkTPDStksuyzTAg5rgMF755nPTM pHpt
LoL Mata