REFERENCES ~ LADIES & GENTLEMEN

Hey everyone I'm just giving all of you a heads up after this next week when school lets out I will no longer be available and won't be returning to eccie. So I won't be able to help with reference checks. So guys please do not give my name to any ladies and ladies I'm very sorry I won't be to able to help you. Good luck to everyone.
Best of luck to you
I hope your leaving on your own accord. Best of luck at your future endeavors.
  • tzv13
  • 12-11-2017, 07:30 PM
Awww...good luck out there.
Best of luck with future endeavors!
Thank you all. Glad I had the opportunity to meet such wonderful gentlemen. I wish all the ladies the best of luck. And don't let any douche bag bring any of you fine ladies down. I have much respect for everyone that has treated me well even though I never got to meet some of you. Hopefully one day some will get that no one is as important as others. We are all equal.
  • sydmo
  • 12-13-2017, 08:26 AM
never had the pleasure of meeting you, but I wish you well Lady
never had the pleasure of meeting you, but I wish you well Lady Originally Posted by sydmo
Dittos on what he said. Very best to you in your future endeavors.
Ariel, it is sad to see you go. You have been a good friend, and I always enjoyed seeing you! You will succeed in your new venture, I'am sure of that !! Good luck....... I will miss you.....

And to the folks that never met Ariel. She is as sweet as her name suggests!!!!
so will ricky stop using this handle or will he be taking it over completely?
This is getting old.
Lol go and try to be the trick your supposed to be on this board. Remember that's all you are on this board a non exsistant trick. With your fake ass BS reviews. You will never be important. Only importance you will ever have is being a trick.
He's definitely an attention seeking whore.
He's definitely an attention seeking whore. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
but im not a whore rat or hood rat right?
Holy fuck, can't even have a nice goodbye thread.