Mata Leon Quit Embarassing Yourself

Not true I still think gimpy wrote that, he has pmd people from providers pm before. I guess it pay for him to scare women. And the fact that you support his actions just makes it clear you do too. You trolls are a real sad group. What's even funnier is that I never heard of that provider before gimp pmed me. Is she of some importance? Is this a new girl your trying to ruin?. Originally Posted by Mata Leon

I will tell you this Mata...
If I had control of a providers handle, I would personally contact every provider in Austin, Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas, Eccie, TER, P411 and give them a direct alert on you.
I am very thorough!
I would destroy you and any handle you could come up with after that!

So you should pray I never do get access!

And thank Eccie for requiring photo ID from providers now... because I sure as fuck would have a verified provider handle!!!!
Lol your such an idiot, no one thing your not smart your a troll and again I am out of your troll reach.. move on fool.yiu are the only embarrassing thing on here and have even ruined your troll career by all your crazy insulting rants. You need help fool you have finished yourself off better bury your head in sand
Is English your second language? For gods sake I hope so.
Does sound a bit ex con doesn't he?
Wonder if that's where he developed his obsession with forced anal?
Is this guy a moderator? What's wrong with him?
Does sound a bit ex con doesn't he?
Wonder if that's where he developed his obsession with forced anal? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Yes !!!!
Is English your second language? For gods sake I hope so. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
More like third or forth!

Sam
Haters.
So its fair to say mata leon is the harvey weinstein of this forum...get help you Alabama inbred hillbilly
So its fair to say mata leon is the harvey weinstein of this forum...get help you Alabama inbred hillbilly Originally Posted by GiovaniDosSantos
That's funny right there now. But it's a little insensitive to the Alabama inbred hillbillies to compare mata to them..........