Miss Valentinas Rainbowbrites

So who else want's to see Miss Valentina modeling her Rainbowbrites? I'd like to see a tiny pair on that booty.
So who else want's to see Miss Valentina modeling her Rainbowbrites? I'd like to see a tiny pair on that booty. Originally Posted by nickjaguar
X a Million
X two gazillion
X a brazilian !
I thunk the challenge is there Miss Valentina. Pleases deliver.
I think the challenge is there Miss Valentina. Pleases deliver. I'll buy them if need be.
I'd rather see Whispers in rompers for men.
I'd rather see Whispers in rompers for men. Originally Posted by Treetop78759

No one including whispers wants to see that.
My ass in my RainbowBrite panties is like a flour sack a' two fat possums fighting over a pack of Zebra Stripe gum. Yeah. Ohhh yeah.

Now y'all go ahead and fingerblast your foreskins over that imagery. You're welcome.

(Winks. Finger guns)
Still wanna see it, just saying
I've been found out!!! It's true, I have thick ankles and the face of a Kazakhstani lunch lady. I just wear this handy Raquel Welch mask to fool people into paying to scrog me.

AND I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT TOO IF IT WEREN'T FOR THAT MEDDLING TREETOP!!! (Shakes tiny fist angrily at sky)

*p.s. I hope your balls are forever grazed by a spinning bicycle tire for time and all eternity*
Where do you come up with this shit V?

Well... I know the Treesap stuff writes itself.
My ass in my RainbowBrite panties is like a flour sack a' two fat possums fighting over a pack of Zebra Stripe gum. Yeah. Ohhh yeah.

Now y'all go ahead and fingerblast your foreskins over that imagery. You're welcome.

(Winks. Finger guns) Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

I'm not sure comparing your fine assets to two possums is a good visualization. You could a pic of yourself in said panties, so we can see.

Just saying
Where do you come up with this shit V?

Well... I know the Treesap stuff writes itself. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I'm the queen of one-liners and also bomb-as fuck twat. So I've got that going for me. (Wags eyebrows)