WHATS happening on backpage?

(Not that I use it it ...). But it seems that descriptive ads have been replaced by contact number and photo only with the exception of maybe 4-5 repeat posts per day.

Did something change with their policies or are they charging people who want to to leave descriptions?
  • sydmo
  • 12-13-2017, 08:25 AM
I don't know why it happened, but I hate it, now I don't trust ANY of them. It's always been sketchy, but Now, no fuckin way.
the ones that are wordy like it used to be are the old ads being grandfathered in. all new ads must be in the format you mentioned. they make you provide a social media link now too.
It's called H R 1865, or the SESTA act.

Bob Goodlatte wants to amend it by throwing in an additional 25 yrs. in Federal Prison for ANY digital platform ( like BP ) and even possibly dating sites for promotion of such.

It has passed twice and is now winding it's way toward becoming reality.
It's called H R 1865, or the SESTA act.

Bob Goodlatte wants to amend it by throwing in an additional 25 yrs. in Federal Prison for ANY digital platform ( like BP ) and even possibly dating sites for promotion of such.

It has passed twice and is now winding it's way toward becoming reality. Originally Posted by cinderbella
THIS is a very informative post! Thank you- I will be closely following this.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...ouse-bill/1865