Anyone else wondering why it took only

a few weeks for the CIA to gather evidence that a Saudi Prince ordered the killing of Khashoggi, complete with tapes of the murder and intercepted messages,

but it's been two years and we still haven't seen any evidence of Russian collusion with President Trump? And if that collusion is even illegal?
  • WTF
  • 12-05-2018, 10:10 AM
a few weeks for the CIA to gather evidence that a Saudi Prince ordered the killing of Khashoggi, complete with tapes of the murder and intercepted messages,

but it's been two years and we still haven't seen any evidence of Russian collusion with President Trump? And if that collusion is even illegal? Originally Posted by gnadfly
I saw collusion during the election I've seen all kind of evidence. ...if the Dems had 67 senators and control of the House, you'd see him get impeached over it.

We see wtf we wanna see...
You should be more concerned why Trump is denying the report.
I saw collusion during the election I've seen all kind of evidence. ...if the Dems had 67 senators and control of the House, you'd see him get impeached over it.

We see wtf we wanna see... Originally Posted by WTF
Thank you for that simple truth. The OP doesn't seem to have much knowledge of Mueller's investigation. The way the Republicans have covered up for Trump reminds me of Joe Paterno at Penn State. Win at all costs

We see wtf we wanna see... Originally Posted by WTF
Thank you for that simple truth. The OP doesn't seem to have much knowledge of Mueller's investigation. The way the Republicans have covered up for Trump reminds me of Joe Paterno at Penn State. Win at all costs
Muller has his boat loaded (Texas slang for a lot of shit goin onn)'and then some. Every time he kicks a trash can another one of trump's buddies or family members falls out that is dirty as Fck. Hell he has to give up some of the investigations to the states.

It's not like the starr investigation where he wondered around with nothing for years and then happened to have a blow job fall in his lab.

It's just another fun trump show watching his fat orange ass go nuts lol. It will get even better next year.
Muller has his boat loaded (Texas slang for a lot of shit goin onn)'and then some. Every time he kicks a trash can another one of trump's buddies or family members falls out that is dirty as Fck. Hell he has to give up some of the investigations to the states.

It's not like the starr investigation where he wondered around with nothing for years and then happened to have a blow job fall in his lab.

It's just another fun trump show watching his fat orange ass go nuts lol. It will get even better next year. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I totally agree Tsmokies. The republicans have been investigating the Clintons for 30 years and they are whining about this shit taking to long? The republicans have a victim mentality. They have really fallen apart. And most of them are going to hell

It's just another fun trump show watching his fat orange ass go nuts lol. It will get even better next year. Originally Posted by Tsmokies

Good! you'll have lots to enjoy. all the way till Jan 20th 2025.

BAHAAHAAA
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45812399

but it's been two years and we still haven't seen any evidence of Russian collusion with President Trump? And if that collusion is even illegal? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Really Gee the CIA/FBI have NO power there !!!