Encounter: Unexpected Free Time Led to a Whirlwind of Fun, One in a Million and Super Sweet - Jessica at Luxury

Date: 11-17-19
Name: Jessica
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: dfk, ts, nuru, tuma, 69, bbbj, sk9, k9, mish, acg, racg, bbbtcim, cuddling, rub, shower, excellent gfe
Hair Length and Color: Long hair and brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: She is elegant and super cute. Has an INCREDIBLE body. 5’ nothing with big C cups and sensitive nips, very toned back, legs, and ass. She definitely works out and stays in tip top shape. Total hottie is sweet as can be and will provide you plenty of mental pics for your spank bank.
Recommendation: Yes
Jessica is a true sweet heart. She goes above and beyond
Very nice review. It’s been a long time since I had a session with her but she’s great. Might need to visit her soon. But I’m personally taking a break for a while from the AMP scene.
damn it! Hell of a detailed review.

Jessica is that perfect balance of sweet and sensuous lady, with just enough blast of PSE to make your session extremely rewarding.
+1
Super review, and long! Jessica is my favorite girl, good to see she has other huge Fans. Well spoken, about her GFE and PSE skill. I don't know which I like better, I am plagued by indecision!
Well written. Convincing!
Well written. Convincing! Originally Posted by SexGauntlet
how do you know? you don't have PA!

it is well-written, Jessica has a legion of fans, and I am one of them!
Jessica is real sweetheart
wow, I never tried Jessica but I will on my next trip. great review !!
Jessica is a lovely lady, time for me to get PA so I can read
These reviews
Jessica is a lovely lady, time for me to get PA so I can read
These reviews
Jessica is a Sweetheart, but don't be fooled. she takes care of you in ways that make memories for the Spank Bank the OP mentioned..
that review is long, like Tran and Mr. Bobby do! Great one, Man, Jessica is a sweet and classy lady, but you right, she gets down as good as any girl!
that review is long, like Tran and Mr. Bobby do! Great one, Man, Jessica is a sweet and classy lady, but you right, she gets down as good as any girl! Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
Trying to get info to make sure this is the same gal that used to be in NYNY so I can pay a visit. Can anyone else confirm?