Encounter: Amazing Shasha Last Night at Luxury

Date: Friday the 13th
Name: Shasha
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: 214-399-5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Deep kissing, bbbj, 69, ss, tuma, daty, standing missionary CIP
Hair Length and Color: to shoulders, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Small and thin, amazing little frame, A cups, shaved, pretty face and eyes, extremely good-looking MILF
Recommendation: Yes
Nice to see Shasha is doing what she does better than anyone

anyone seen Shasha (or anyone else at Luxury) since Friday? I know the hot water heater went down Saturday, and Luxury re-opened yesterday.. so it was posted. I'm thinking about a visit today, if the water is warm..
Amazing Shasha, how sweet the sound...
ShaSha is wonderful. I've had many, many sessions with her and everyone amazing.
Shasha has been amazing every time for me, I wish I had your history with her
Shasha is one of the top 5 most amazing ladies to ever grace the inside of a Dallas Spa! and she has been great for years.. I could see her at 70 years old, training new girls on how to pleasure guys.

watch for dfwseeker to post a Horse Shit review, stating "I read she is 70 years old"
Man, no doubt, Shasha is the Dallas Queen!
I saw Shasha today again, first appt. I think, 11:00.
She looked so bubbly, jumped in my arms and made me fuck standing up. I came inside her before we went for a shower! Lots of tuma, then found 2 in cg, still on the shower bed. I didn't think I could cum again, but Shasha squeezed me dry. Her skills are like nobody I have experienced. She applauded when I came for #2, then showered me with dfk's. Shasha just gets better and better, I don't know where she draws her energy
I saw Shasha today again, first appt. I think, 11:00.
She looked so bubbly, jumped in my arms and made me fuck standing up. I came inside her before we went for a shower! Lots of tuma, then found 2 in cg, still on the shower bed. I didn't think I could cum again, but Shasha squeezed me dry. Her skills are like nobody I have experienced. She applauded when I came for #2, then showered me with dfk's. Shasha just gets better and better, I don't know where she draws her energy Originally Posted by Jumpingjack99
It's all those fructose and protein injections she gets on a regular basis from her doctor. It helps keep her energy levels high.
It's all those fructose and protein injections she gets on a regular basis from her doctor. It helps keep her energy levels high. Originally Posted by twitch760
you almost had me.. until I realized WE are her Doctor

I wish I could give Shasha a protein injection, while in standing MISH.. there are probably fewer than 5 ladies in Dallas, who are real candidates.. small enough, and adventurous like Shasha.