URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?29110-OliviaDfw
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: DNT and Keller Springs
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, CG, DATY, Miss.
Hair Length and Color: Short, dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Beautiful MILF, great smile, nice handful of breasts, great attitude
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. I always see positive reviews but very few pics that have not been updated in years on this site. Does she post recent pics anywhere else?
she is ok
Thanks for the review. I always see positive reviews but very few pics that have not been updated in years on this site. Does she post recent pics anywhere else? Originally Posted by FunMonday
Olivia is not unattractive but she is older and definitely thicker around the middle. FDAU she looks fine lol.
Her pictures are definitely misleading. She has a very open menu and is fun but is she is much bigger in the mid section than the photos lead you to believe.
Agree that the pics arent exactly accurate but did have a great time with her. She does smoke but covers it up fine. Did an hour and a half and she had to work to get me there, but was a trooper. She was very clean and smooth. Her tits are very large she did what I asked her to.
She always has good reviews and seems fun. In her case updated pics could probably help. I saw a well reviewed provider a couple months ago and she was a little heavier than her pics but a good attitude and good oral skills turned my frown upside down