Encounter: Blue haired Kara

User ID: Kara with Blue hair
Date: 7/8/20
Name: Kara
Phone: 8505432826
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...l/624586189326
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Near Pensacola Christian College
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ,FIV,Mish,K9,BBBJ,CIM
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Silver-Gray
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: As others have mentioned she put on a few pounds but still nice. She is about 5.5 with hair past her shoulders that looks more silver or gray now than blue. shaved kitty with a piercing. nice breasts.
Recommendation: Yes
She includes DATY on her ad. That's bait n switch in my book. Cute ass though, would love to tap that. At least she got your rocks off, and she didn't smell like 2 day old gumbo. On to the next one Jambalaya. Don't get too hung up on any one hooktard and you'll do fine. Even the best will only be there only if you have the dough. That's why they're hooktards.
After reading your review, I was curious about her old pictures, so I looked her up in Tryst. She looks a bit thinner. I also think the pictures have filters, but other than that I don't see much difference from her STG pictures.

She is easily the value proposition in the Panhandle, especially at HH (30 minutes).

She looks so sad in her STG pics. I wish these girls would show us a smile in at least one of their pics.
She is easily the value proposition in the Panhandle, especially at HH (30 minutes).

Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore

I appreciate the info. I’m going to try to see her the next time I’m in Pensacola.
I've noticed Kara posts ads on STG at different times throughout the day and not always at the same times every day. For those of you who have seen her, do you normally wait until you see a recent ad to know she's available before contacting her? Or do you reach out and let her tell you her availability for that day? I'm just trying to determine the proper "protocol" to follow when contacting her. Thanks.
The transgender is a mistake on the profile. I asked her about it. She can't get back into it to change it or take it down. She is 100% woman.
She had 8am-8pm on her add but she told me she ends up getting mostly late night calls. I had issues trying to get her earlier in the day and she said she needs to change her add because she is usually up late and sleeps in until at least 11 most of the time. If you message her early and don't get a reply she is probably exhausted and still sleeping.
Thanks. I may try to see her today, if she's available.
With her, soon as you pop shes done.
She knows her bbbj can make you erupt within few minutes. So if you are looking for some action it's up to you to stop her for some K9 or whatever you want.
She’s not worth the time or effort. After I was getting multiple harassing phone calls and text messages from what I could gather her man. The whole time we spent together seemed so mechanical, would not recommend her at all. On top of that the please fucking smelled, I contemplated leaving multiple times.
her mans didnt want yall to meet up?
Bro I don’t know what the deal was. He was asking how much I have her and what we did. I didn’t respond to any of it. She’s not worth the time at all
She’s not worth the time or effort. After I was getting multiple harassing phone calls and text messages from what I could gather her man. The whole time we spent together seemed so mechanical, would not recommend her at all. On top of that the please fucking smelled, I contemplated leaving multiple times. Originally Posted by Shooterr12
I'm sorry for your bad experience. I would not appreciate getting harassing phone calls from a SO either.

I saw Kara recently for a QV and completely understand where you're coming from. She's definitely not GFE, but did get the job done.