Encounter: TOFTT on Ivory Gem in PCola

User ID: -
Date: 07/05/2020
Name: Riley
Phone: 8503757482
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...n/486789397758
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Ensley Area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, K9, Missionary
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Slightly past shoulders and dirty blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: What you see is what you get with this one. She actually does look like her photos. She’s a slim girl with tanned skin, small breasts, but a round little ass, long legs, and generally speaking an attractive girl overall.
Recommendation: Yes
Was wondering if anyone has been seeing her as she and about 2 other post regularly on skip having to wade through all the fakes trannies and other shit on skip it’s nice to know she’s actually a good one to see !
Thanks for the review as I have been wanting to go but only a few reviews I’ve seen
She had a nosey neighbor across the street. Older guy. He took his time with whatever he was doing outside, kept looking at her house. The only thing I didn't like about the visit.
Like you said shes decently tight for having 5 kids. A skinny tanned girl that's a good quality QV.
With a male answering the door, I would had found someone else to do business with that day. She should had known better to invite you over at that time.
Had I not seen her before I wouldn’t have ever spoken to her again. She’s a good qv and easy to deal with comparable to the competition.