Encounter: Not Okay with Kay

User ID: 498823
Date: 07/12/2020
Name: Kay
Phone: 850-737-6550
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=498823; https://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fe...m/159604818010
City: Fort Walton Beach
State: Florida
Address: Okaloosa Island
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DATO, DATY, 69, Mish, K9, CG, BBBJ
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long, mid back, redhead
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite, 5'3", 106 lbs, slim, a true spinner, pretty face, perky Bs, nice firm rear, a few tattoos
Recommendation: No
I’ve had several instances like this and I guess sometimes you just don’t click with someone. Thanks for elaborating on the review though I have been curious about Kara and I do believe you’ve just help me make my mind up to commit to seeing if she (Kara) has the profound set of bbbj skills her reviews suggest she does.
Mods, can you please add this review to her profile?

https://eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=62126
I’m sorry you had a bad experience. Thank you for honest review.
I’ve had several instances like this and I guess sometimes you just don’t click with someone. Originally Posted by pbrun90
I agree that sometimes there's just no chemistry. That said, her performance seems a bit inconsistent based on several reviews and comments by others. She has a few good reviews, so maybe she has potential. But others have had negative experiences with her as well. Personally, I took a chance and it didn't pay off. Maybe others have better luck.

Thanks for elaborating on the review though I have been curious about Kara and I do believe you’ve just help me make my mind up to commit to seeing if she (Kara) has the profound set of bbbj skills her reviews suggest she does. Originally Posted by pbrun90
I couldn't say if she does based on my own experience. She just didn't seem into it. Maybe it was me, but I've never had an experience like this before; not in the hobby nor in my personal life.
I’m sorry you had a bad experience. Thank you for honest review. Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore
Thanks. It happens some times.

This is only my second bad review (first on this site) since I started in the hobby almost two decades ago.

Unfortunately, the hobby is not what it used to be. You would think that with the Internet, smartphones, and what not, that the hobby would be easier now than many years ago, but that hasn't been my experience. Many ladies are just not professionals when it comes to communication, keeping appointments, not checking their phones during a session, paying attention to their clients, making an effort to deliver on the fantasy they advertise, etc.

If they just put a little effort into their "business", many of these ladies would make a killing. And we would all benefit from it.
provider having an off day is what it sounds like. Wow, bummer dude. Hate that for you. But you're right, the hobby isn't what it used to be anywhere I know of.
  • Tex_
  • 07-16-2020, 10:29 AM
I saw her once like 18 months ago and found her boring as well
Sorry you had that experience dude. I got ghosted by her once and her excuse was that I was a cop (I'm not). We reconnected a week later by text and she was much more enthusiastic, even aggressive. Wanted me to call her but I was busy and told her would call her later. Did call her much later and she sounded either drunk or on something. She was totally messed up. Said she was at the ATM and mumbled away for a few minutes before dropping her phone at which point I said goodbye. Don't think she even heard me say that.

Hot body...but one messed up girl. Feel bad for her but as a fellow dude I'd warn others to stay away from her or take a gamble and risk striking out.