Email Address: Vanessa3DDD@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...a/713176793566
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Motel on corner of Wolf & Central
Hair Length and Color: Black & long past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: As advertised: about 5'10" tall, about 150, big natural triple-D's, green eyes, slim nose, very attractive girl.
Recommendation: Yes
. Edit The Dr

Dude I just had an entire glass of juice come out my nose from laughing. Good to hear you had a good time.
Haha! Glad you got a laugh out of that one! I totally agree she has a point - just that her bragging could have waited until I was finished, and not mid-stream, so to speak!
Probably should have done this with the ROS:

Dude I just had an entire glass of juice come out my nose from laughing. Good to hear you had a good time. Originally Posted by Chris722
Don't worry, it's only a couple of points... maybe a warning... maybe nothing if the mods are otherwise engaged with more important mod stuff.
E.Highlight - I saw that, and thought at the time that maybe that line should have been private (but I did not want to comment on it).

Can he go back and edit that? Or does that ability expire after a while?
lmao, thats so funny. I've had a few girls say similar things and I kind of enjoy it but i like that everybody is so...used.
Well count me in on one of those guys. Really nice rack
...Can he go back and edit that? Or does that ability expire after a while? Originally Posted by DeepHardLong
You get one hour to edit any post - after that, only the mod-squad can make changes.