URL / Website: https://neworleans.rubratings.com/254763
City: New Orleans
State: Louisiana
Address: Hotel near Superior Grill on St Charles Ave
Activities: HJ, CBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length Asian hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short. Not sure what is going on with her tits. Looks like implants were removed. Burnt out. Heavy smoker. Very off. Wore a nice nighy that covered up serious body flaws. Big puffy stomach. C scar. Just a nasty chick.
Recommendation: No
we salute your service.
Some gave all, All gave cum
thank you for this review. It sounds like you're saying, and correct me if I'm mistaken, she's not the girl in the pics?
we salute your service.
Some gave all, All gave cum
thank you for this review. It sounds like you're saying, and correct me if I'm mistaken, she's not the girl in the pics? Originally Posted by FatCity
Lol.
NOLA is just falling apart. IDA was the last straw for more people, even my family has been thinking of moving and we have all been here all our lives. Its sad to think about, but i can only see entertainment and tourism declining and the city dying as a result. They are even struggling to keep the dome funded i heard

I hate to be bleak, but on the good side I hear AMPS get better outside the city.
You’re a true team player. Thank you!
carrollton girls are young and hot, but on the high side for a HJ, but worth it every month or so