Dumbfounded…

So my first trip back to Dallas in 2 almost years is coming up soon. We were travel restricted due to Covid.

I pop on here to see what’s new and It looks like things have changed dramatically. What happened?

Where are all the colors (blue one, pink one, etc) and all the other places like Pearls? What happened to the services? Have things really changed this much?
Yeah buddy all gone :-(. Do some reading and see the current reviews for what is still available. Also expect to pay significantly more :-(
I can’t believe how things have changed. How depressing.
A little research and reading will provide you answers. Follow along.
  • RTay
  • 05-13-2022, 08:49 AM
I suggest starting in the Studios section
The law last September, raids, owners going on vacation and getting stuck in China’s quarantine, the move to studios/private apartments… lots of reasons honestly.
I came back at just the tail end of amps and beginning of the studio rise for the Koreans . ALOT has changed indeed. Prices are higher. What small amount of amps that popped up charge more, at least that is what is reported. But there is a plus to the amps transition to studios. A nice big comfortable bed is one plus. But is it enough? Some might think so, others might not.
Thanks folks, I’ll do some reading.
I’ll cut to the chase for you on one big reason. As of 9/1/21 solicitation is a felony in Texas, the first state to increase the penalty to that level. Folks were already exiting the arena before then, but that pretty much killed any chance for a quick recovery following all the other things that have transpired since 2018.
Texas was the wild Wild West for me, I’ll miss those days…
Texas was the wild Wild West for me, I’ll miss those days… Originally Posted by crysper
Funny how a State that seemingly prides itself on Liberty, is in fact as regressive as any State, Utah included. But y'all love Abbott, Patrick and Paxton, you got exactly what you asked for supporting these Oppressors.
I thought I read on here that Chung is to blame for the state of the Amps?...Lol

Well, the BSC male who said this did use a lot of handles to make his conspiracy theories, but hey, in a way, so does Trump with all his minions.
I thought I read on here that Chung is to blame for the state of the Amps?...Lol

Well, the BSC male who said this did use a lot of handles to make his conspiracy theories, but hey, in a way, so does Trump with all his minions. Originally Posted by ManSlut
You did read that

Specifically it was reported by the many-handled Troll that I personally got LE to bust Asian Stars, back when they were new. I also got the NW Highway Spas closed by LE.

And I just learned of a new charge, that is 2 years old. The same Troll posted on USAsexguide that I got Sun Spa busted. I just read it there, first time. I have never posted there, I only skimmed a few old posts. I was surprised to see my name posted (referred to as ''someone on another Site''), but the handle was the same that our Troll has used here.. Cavmen.

The Great and Powerful Chung Tran was able on 3 seperate occasions to coerce LE to bust Spas. The Cops are my Bitches. Funny stuff.

This Website has been sullied in a major way, coddling and nurturing that Troll. I can only surmise they are scared shitless to confront and deal with him properly.
Chung Tran = Monkeypox Host

That is genius. Cheers comrade.
Sh7t! Really? A felony? Texas really needs to join the 21st Century ... they behave more like an American Taliban, these churchie holier-than-thous ...