Encounter: Snow @ Best Massage - Burleson (subamp)

Date: 1/12/24
Name: Snow
Address and Phone: -
Address: Hillary and 174
Phone: 817-774-3858
City: Burleson
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long-ish black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Short with a nice butt and small but perky tits. Typical chinese subamp bush
Recommendation: -
Can an admin please correct my title to "Snow @ Best Massage - Burleson (subamp)"? I fat-fingered Snow into Snoq.
I like Snoq better. ��
I like Snoq better. �� Originally Posted by CaptainZman
Right?!
Every encounter review I read, I envy you guys you can fuck with a condom on. I tried and tried and it's just not happening for me. It's not about staying hard, I just can't get a nut wearing one. I'd be going and going and going until, yeah eventually I go limp.
Maybe at this point it's a mental block and I can't get passed that. Same with CBJ. I'm probably missing out of a lot of good pussy.
It’s not my favorite but I can manage. At the very least you can do some fucking and then pull it off for a L1 finish. I do that sometimes.
It’s not my favorite but I can manage. At the very least you can do some fucking and then pull it off for a L1 finish. I do that sometimes. Originally Posted by Dillhole

True ... But I would have just spent 2 Ben Franklin's to fuck, only for an L1 finish. Therefore I usually stick with L1 only, unless I find that unicorn.
Thanks for adding (sub amp) label and using paragraphs. Much easier to read!!
Thanks for adding (sub amp) label and using paragraphs. Much easier to read!! Originally Posted by TinyTom
You bet. I try to edit a couple times for readability.
Originally Posted by bashar
Originally Posted by Dillhole
Probably just another victim of fat-fingers, but this definitely reads like a “Yes” recommendation. Sounds like a fun time.