Thank you Austin! I had a blast!!!

Thanks to all the gentlemen I was able to meet this weekend. You guys ROCK!!! I have to say you are all Austin's Best Kept Secrets! Thank you for for choosing me as your provider.

I found some places to eat that I really like and some that I will pass on next time. Even found some fun places to check out better the next time I come to town.

Hope everyone is having a great July! Play safe and have fun!

XOXOX

Sarah Renee
Great meeting and greeting with you, too.
I'm glad you had fun here! Sorry I could not post directly on my thread about my booty I use Pinterest (it's an app) has many fun exercise structures that u may find useful. I find many daily and some I save and have not tried and they have quick ones when u are time limited. I hope this helps beautiful!
I'm glad you had fun here! Sorry I could not post directly on my thread about my booty I use Pinterest (it's an app) has many fun exercise structures that u may find useful. I find many daily and some I save and have not tried and they have quick ones when u are time limited. I hope this helps beautiful! Originally Posted by Alana kay
Thank you sweetheart, I appreciate the information. I will definitely be looking that up. Lord knows my booty needs a good workout! Have a great week. Stay safe doll face!