URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=384764
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Outcall to my hotel
Activities: lfk, dfk, bbbj, mpcfs, talking and laughing
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, pretty nice and straight, brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: This is a super-cute milf. Ray is really nice looking in my opinion. Her showcase pics are pretty representative. I certainly like her enough to have seen her several times!
Recommendation: Yes
Ray is a very sweet, attractive MILF IMHO and honestly her pics in showcase dont do her justice. I have seen her twice and always enjoy her and you can tell that she genuinely enjoys the activities. I will see her again for sure! Nice review!
Thanks gentlemen will be in Little Rock this coming weekend will definitely look into this one.
Thanks for the 411 on Ray definitely a great time and will have to see again.
Haven't seen her in a long time, but she sure was always sweet!!!!
Thanks for the review
Ray is a total sweetheart and stunningly beautiful!
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
Thread Closed