URL / Website: https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-670701f38f9f
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Hotel
Activities: BBBJ,HJ, K9,MISH CG
Hair Length and Color: Mid back but pulls it into a pony tail. Dirty blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is 5'4" she is a new mother and losing baby fat rapidly and getting back to slim. She is not breast feeling so her breast will hold their integrity. They are very nice 34DD. She only has two hard no's I can look over those.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice report! How does one contact someone on seeking? Are they alright with people just texting the number?
She's a smoker, but very kind and likes to please in my experience.
I looked at her pics and she really does look like a girl next door. Good looking lady without the need for a lot of makeup. Thanks for bring her to our attention.
How can she be contacted ?
SA
She has been on SA for awhile. I was wondering why she hadn't been on there is awhile. I guess she was going through the baby process.
How’s the stomach now? Flat or some baby damage? And how’s her ass?
What type of arrangement does sje wsnt? Pay oer meet? How much?
Thank you
You've mention a much better experience than I over the years. Seen her multiple times and quit for reasons unannounced and dead lay.
You've mention a much better experience than I over the years. Seen her multiple times and quit for reasons unannounced and dead lay. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
That’s helpful thanks
I agree totally with the review. I was very happy with my visit. She is as sweet as they come. She is learning the ropes as many girls transitioning from sugar baby sites. She kisses like her life depended on it and that is my weakness. It’s girlfriend necking like I wish I had in high school. She is soft, lovely and ,dare I say romantic. I’ll be a repeater. Thanks for the excellent review. You did me a solid. I think an overnight may be in my future.
You've mention a much better experience than I over the years. Seen her multiple times and quit for reasons unannounced and dead lay. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
I saw her about 3x at the place she shared with her mom who was at work. She was nice and decent enough but same experience with the lazy lay once things got going. Also also tried to get me to send her money to pay her rent then we'd meet. Last time I bothered texting her.