URL / Website: WeChat ID: me6662019
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Richmond and Westheimer area
Activities: Massage, ROS
Hair Length and Color: Short, and black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: The lady isn't a spinner, but she has a decent pair of milkers. Nipples are nice and subtle. About 5'2 small frame but not fat. Ass is average.
Recommendation: Yes
Actual contact info required,
if the contact method mentioned requires membership.

OH2, SA, SB, Ave-X, and numerous others all fall under this.
This is the Cici I introduced in private room. I think her digits are in the other reviews.
This is the Cici I introduced in private room. I think her digits are in the other reviews. Originally Posted by ThoreXile
Yes. I'm not sure why she said her name was Judy. I already sent carpenter the missing info. I forgot to put it on there.
I need to try her already, I messaged her WeChat and she tells me she does massage and nothing more at all.

Did anyone else have the same type convo?
She showed me her stock response to new clients during my last visit - I believe that's what you're referring to. She definitely offers a HE. Very adamant about nothing else being on the table, but I've read others having different experiences.
This is because with the recent publicity she has ALOT of business.
If you ask her, she’ll say no, if you tell her, she’ll accommodate, it’s actually that simple.
Can we get a better report on description please? Like does she have really short hair like the chick who killed Selina? Or is it like straight to her shoulders? Ish shaped like a cantaloupe, pear, or the old chick who killed Selina? Lmao

Thanks!
She was “late 40’s” about 20 to 25 years ago
After seeing all the publicity, and discussions, I felt compelled to go check it out. My review is simple. “ Don’t go”
Save your time, save your money, and “don’t go“
Originally Posted by Falco76 View Post
Can we get a better report on description please? Like does she have really short hair like the chick who killed Selina? Or is it like straight to her shoulders? Ish shaped like a cantaloupe, pear, or the old chick who killed Selina? Lmao

Thanks!

So Tulsa must have confirmed:
http://www.oxygen.com/selena-and-yol...landa-saldivar