Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...c/719910330094
City: Clifton Park
State: New York
Address: Decent hotel in Clifton Park
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Casey is an attractive petite girl, about 5’ tall. Cute face and nice body.
Recommendation: Yes
So what were those quoted rates and for what services?
  • jtdhs
  • 02-02-2019, 05:43 AM
I could be wrong, but discussing "levels of service" before hand seems like a dangerous breach of protocol. I've never seen any women who have done it. Every phone conversation, every text, every email, encrypted or not, should be treated as though it were going to be read aloud in court. I wouldn't discuss services even with women I've already met. You'll find out what's on the menu soon enough.
Was 130hhr last time at incall
I could be wrong, but discussing "levels of service" before hand seems like a dangerous breach of protocol. I've never seen any women who have done it. Every phone conversation, every text, every email, encrypted or not, should be treated as though it were going to be read aloud in court. I wouldn't discuss services even with women I've already met. You'll find out what's on the menu soon enough. Originally Posted by jtdhs
I don't get to go out often, so knowing what is on the menu, and price range is very important for me. It helps me to decide where I will spend my money, and time. Poor service or extreme prices are not an option for me.
I could be wrong, but discussing "levels of service" before hand seems like a dangerous breach of protocol. I've never seen any women who have done it. Every phone conversation, every text, every email, encrypted or not, should be treated as though it were going to be read aloud in court. I wouldn't discuss services even with women I've already met. You'll find out what's on the menu soon enough. Originally Posted by jtdhs
Yes I completely agree with you, which is why I thought it was worth mentioning in the review. In initial text she quoted different rates for oral or fs, no mention of times. I didn’t respond to that text, and that’s why I took a couple additional steps such as requesting a specific pic. If I hadn’t read several reviews on her, I would have not responded

What is her requested donation for hour fs at incall?
Thanks, OG
  • jtdhs
  • 02-02-2019, 08:01 AM

What is her requested donation for hour fs at incall?
Thanks, OG Originally Posted by OldGuy59
I got flagged for an eccie violation for answering a question about rates. We're not supposed to discuss it here. Answer it in at PM. You get a warning, which lasts for six months.
I got flagged for an eccie violation for answering a question about rates. We're not supposed to discuss it here. Answer it in at PM. You get a warning, which lasts for six months. Originally Posted by jtdhs
I try to learn by others mistakes, but some times I am just too dense. So - PMs are ok?
Since when are donations verboten? Could a mod. chime in?
  • jtdhs
  • 02-05-2019, 06:56 AM
Since when are donations verboten? Could a mod. chime in? Originally Posted by Neilty
Just passing on what happened to me. I posted an encounter report for elegant Eileen in October. Someone asked me what was the damage. I answered. I got a PM from the mod saying that was like taking out an ad.