Power Back on New Orleans East!!

Yay I got power now....it's time to cook the chicken...
awesome for you!!

send some to the garden district sugar!

lol

I am tired of taking a bath by candle light!
Congratulations. Now,those power crews can move out to someone else -- maybe on to DallasRain.
Our power is out too. Send the crew this way next!
To be honest with you I don't think it has anything to do with any crew working on anything because I didn't see any Entergy crew in the area. I live in NO East abut 3 miles off NASA so perhaps that explain something...lol
Dallas you are more than welcome to take a bath here
Yeahh I now have lights!!
Me too! Its on like Donkey Kong! Second thing I did was rub a good one OFF!!! (sold all my stock in Duracell when I discovered the plug-in model toy!)
Ugh I hope I have power when I get home. If not I'm crashIng with you, dee!!
I feel like such a whiner but omfg'. I'm tired of sweating, I hate being hot! Obviously I can't work like this. I'm in a heavily populated area and everyone around me has power. I don't get it! I'm miserable.
My floors have buckled, my ceiling is caving in.
Thanks for letting me vent and If anyone wants to adopt me, I'm game! Lol
I have power, but still there are times when I really enjoy sweating! Seems more and more people are back up with electricity. Last night a lot of lights working in Metairie and uptown. This morning I am hearing from more friends they have power.

Now lets talk about sweating.
As of this morning I still have no power.. But my sister who lives a block down does,, UGH!
If anyone needs to take a shower and have something to eat, you are welcome. Not a lot of variety of food, but a shower would be a big help!
sorry Andrea & Heidi

keeping fingers crossed for yall~!
sorry to hear that guys....
Heidi I will adopt you you can come take a bath if you want and I will behave..lol seriously
I would love to bath both yall sexy gals!
I have some LUSH soap! lol