What happened to site

I couldn't reach this site for like about 4 weeks. What happened? Couldn't find anything except old news when this site was down before.

I had like 2-3 weeks left on premium access due to reviews but that time has expired by now.

Was the site down or just the DNS blocked so we couldn't reach the site?

Thanks.
From emails it was explained that the site had a software glitch or hardware malfunction and those who lost their PA access will be credited those days back.
i did not think about checking the email address i have associated with this user. Oops.

Thanks for the feedback.
I checked my emails and last email i received (around the end of Nov) said my premium was about to expire so it probably expired before the site issues. They must have only sent premium members emails about the site problems. I didn't get any emails about the site problems.

Thanks.
Email messages regarding the shutdown were not sent to all members. I believe she is referring to those members who contacted a moderator via email and were given information based upon what had been discussed amongst other moderators, who also did not receive an oficial explanation.

The owners instructed the admin staff to add two weeks of PA credit to the accounts of those members who had existing Premium Access. If your PA expired prior to the shutdown, you will not receive two weeks credit.
Thanks Scorpio31. I don't remember when the problems started, just some time in December. I was actually trying to get on to do a review. Now that it is back, I'll need to get that done.

I didn't remember how to contact anybody outside of the site.

Anyway, thanks for the info and glad ECCIE is back.