Profile Privacy

I specifically set up my profile to be viewed and the "About Me" section to be viewed by registered members of the site only, but every time I get contacted by someone who claims they aren't members, I go back and see that the "Registered Members" is changed to "everyone" and this is not the first time. Thank you to the reset for undermining my personal preferences but in the future if the default is in jeopardy of being set back could we please get a notification so that we can make the settings to our liking?
I don't know why the settings are reverting back to a default unless you aren't clicnking on a "save changes" button after selecting the individual setting you prefer.

I do know neither RS nor myself is changing settings or has the ability to change same. It then stands to reason that if we don't know when or why it is happening that we can't notify you beforehand.
Sorry. I guess I assumed that a site malfunction would change profile preferences to whatever default existed before the site blackout. It only seems to happen when there's a long space in the server being active only I dont notice until someone who isnt a member tells me. I know now so I guess this is my notice