Off topic threads

I just tried to reply to a thread posted in New Members but my privileges were insufficient. The OP had been a member longer than I have yet they had no such restriction. Come to think of it, why is that?
Give me a link. But I can guess it is because you are an Upgrade Female Account and the OP is not upgraded and can only post in Welcome Wagon until she is verified.
It wasn't a provider who posted in Welcome it was a Member with PA status
Males can post in the Welcome Area but that post should be in Coed. It is not a welcome post.
But still doesn’t answer the question of why she couldn’t reply to his post, albeit in the wrong forum. Is there something that limits provider’s replies to a Welcome post? Curious to know...
Same reason we can't post in Reviews. Because the Welcome Section is for men to reply, not Upgraded Accounts
I thought I had seen posts (maybe this was before ECCIE 2.0) where Provider A welcomes Provider B in Provider B’s Welcome post, basically “vouching” for her and encouraging guys to visit her as a way to validate her for the guys?

Oh well, maybe I was dreaming....
I thought I had seen posts (maybe this was before ECCIE 2.0) where Provider A welcomes Provider B in Provider B’s Welcome post, basically “vouching” for her and encouraging guys to visit her as a way to validate her for the guys?

Oh well, maybe I was dreaming.... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Hey Wiz, once a provider has an upgraded account, she can no longer comment in the Welcome forum. So I hope that newbie guys saying "Hi" to us understand that we can't say "Hi" back unless we send a PM!
Correct. It was a change made after the shutdown to prevent multiple WW threads by non-UFA female members. Some areas were unintentionally not included and some have been re-enabled when ladies requested it.

While it is nice to be able for ladies to be able to welcome other ladies, most times, it was new ladies posting many times in one WW forum and abusing that. So, it is hard to say which approach is actually better. But that is the reasoning behind the situation.
Thanks for the clarification, Candace and B-cubed...
Still it begs the question if the OP intended only new members to see and respond or if he had lost his way in the several years hes been here
People post in the wrong area all the time.