Grassley wants Swetneck,Avenatti Questioned

It's his delivery. ..his info has for the most part been spot on. He played Trump into provable lies. Originally Posted by WTF
Prove it. The Courts have sided with Trump.
It's his delivery. ..his info has for the most part been spot on. He played Trump into provable lies. Originally Posted by WTF
That's an untrue statement. Avenatti's so-called second victim/witness has put NBC in a bind. NBC sat on the story wherein she denied what Avenatti claimed she said. NBC knew the woman denied Avenatti's claim, but they sat on the story until this past week ... long after the hearings were over. The woman said Avenatti twisted her words, and she made it clear to NBC before the hearings were over that she didn't believe Kavanaugh was involved. So much for Avenatti being "spot on" ... unless you're referring to him being a blight on society.

All you have to do is show up at that point. Passing the bar exam is slightly more difficult, but both Frank Abagnale and Abe Lincoln passed the bar exam without attending law school. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Spoken like someone who hasn't been through the process...The bar is no push over in any state, nor is any old law school. Money gets you the Bachelors and the shot at law school, and maybe an interview at a decent firm to be a law clerk while you drown in poorly written laws and case law.

Didn't he think someone would notice? Originally Posted by Jackie S
He’s a Democrat.
I want trumpie to release his tax returns and all 50 people that went to his inauguration also Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
1) His tax returns are nobodies business.

2)

Spoken like someone who hasn't been through the process... Originally Posted by OpiXPO
It is easy to be confused about the level of achievement necessary to enter and complete law school after seeing Obaminable in office for 8 years and realizing that he actually attended Harvard and touted his credentials as being a "Professor" of "Constitutional Law."

Affirmative Action does that to people: makes them think it's easy!
  • WTF
  • 10-28-2018, 07:13 AM
That's an untrue statement. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No , not at all....I was speaking of the Stormy Daniels lawyer exposing Trumps lies about Trump claim of not knowing about the 130k payment. But most rational people already knew Trump to be a Huuuuuggggge liar.
  • WTF
  • 10-28-2018, 07:17 AM
1) His tax returns are nobodies business.

2)

] Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Actually they are...in fact there should be a law so the public can see if there is conflicts of interest.

Just like the public had a right to look into the Clinton Foundation and see how crooked that was....Trump or no other should be able to hide behind the public' , right to know.

Sorry you are beyond wrong on this.

You sound even hypocritical.
  • WTF
  • 10-28-2018, 07:21 AM
Prove it. The Courts have sided with Trump. Originally Posted by bambino
Not the Court of Public Opinion.

Trump lied about not knowing about the Daniels payment.

Not sure what court you are referring to when you say they have ruled in Trumps favor.

Stormy Daniels lawyer has proven Trump to be a liar...which isn't hard to do among rational people....it is the kool-aid drinkers that have the problem.
Actually they are...in fact there should be a law so the public can see if there is conflicts of interest.

. Originally Posted by WTF
But there isn’t a law...so you’re wrong again.
AND If there were laws saying "Someone running for potis must release his tax returns", then BY THE LAWS of presidential succession, SO TOO SHOULD EVERYONE on that list!
How the heck did Avenatti get through Law School? Well my doctor told me first , last there still a doctor, So like providers that are woman , just because they were born that way doesn't make them great at providing .
Not the Court of Public Opinion.

Trump lied about not knowing about the Daniels payment.

Not sure what court you are referring to when you say they have ruled in Trumps favor.

Stormy Daniels lawyer has proven Trump to be a liar...which isn't hard to do among rational people....it is the kool-aid drinkers that have the problem. Originally Posted by WTF
I’m referring to this court:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...story,amp.html

And despite the Media trying to make Stormy Daniels a big deal, a majority of Americans don’t care about her. Is that the “court” you’re referring to?

https://freebeacon.com/politics/poll...els-story/amp/
That's the trouble with Liberals Bambino. They think everyone thinks like them.