PMs NOT WORKING

Ok, thought I posted this a couple weeks ago but apparently that didn't work either.
I try to send PMs from my laptop here in my hotel, but when I hit submit it says there is an error and that I need to fill in the subject and body fields, even though they are clearly filled out. Tried sending tons of times with no luck, AND now I can't even post new threads apparently cause I tried using my laptop to post this thread earlier and it said the same damn thing.

I can apparently send with my phone without a problem, which is what I am using now, so hopefully this works! But I really don't feel like using this phone to send all messages, that's just annoying.

MODS - any help??
Thanks in advance.
BGH
Haha, damn phone edited PMs to Pams...well shit, you all know what I mean.

Trying this from my laptop to see if I can even reply to posts, since nothing else works. Fingers crossed.
Well damn, I can reply to posts but can't post my own OR send PM's to anyone...can any MODS out there figure out what the problem is??
Thanks again.
and...I was just able to correct my original post to say PM's instead of Pams...so apparently I can do everything on my laptop EXCEPT actually send PM's or start threads.
Just letting the mods know...
Same Problem. Any fix?
Still not working...just tried to send a PM again, and it said I hadn't filled in the fields (even though I did)
Haven't tried starting a new thread to see if that will work, but since the PM system still doesn't work, I am guessing that new threads won't work either...