Harris County Civil Courts F*ck you all of you motherf*ckers

I'm so fuckung disgusted right now

You know how you hear about baby daddy drama from ALOT of ladies that sometimes have deadbeats that abuse them physically & mentally with "daddybullshit issues" then rape their purse & sit at home and get high and live off her earnings?

I have been helping a certain important Lasy get rid of a piece of suit scumbag that has never worked since they met & who is constantly stealing money from her & physically abusing her both mentally & physically & has footage I contacted the assfucks at Kim Og$ office & expressed that hey birches there's proof of abuse & the deadbeat should not be allowed to hVe custody or visits & their office like everywhere office here from police stations to attorneys need to get thrown in a situation where humanity is of concern & another's safety instead of whoring issues related to money & attorneys & attorneys that are the real WHORES3
I hate our government
ITS SO FUCKED UP.
& im not motherfuckung looking for a sub or cuckold or advertising I'm hoping someone that gives a fuck will WAKE UP & make changes if they are in a position of power to do so to help those that are indeed unable to primarily children
That are abused so much & sick of it!!!!!!!!!
Try to get Kim K to step in. She'll get the ball rolling, she got a stay of execution for Melissa!
It was resolved!!
The situation & thank you Eccie!!
wow this woman is a nutjob no wonder she got banned. What a potty mouth.
wow this woman is a nutjob no wonder she got banned. What a potty mouth. Originally Posted by gentlemanrogue
BSC can be fun ta rent