Suspicion after encounter

Is it possible that the pigs would show up at my home about 3 weeks after my last encounter? It was a new girl after being desperate. Stupidly may have used a real number connected to me and they show up saying someone reports me for following girls in at the local Target. Which is fake af, was only there for like 20min, literally only bought a sim card for other purposes and some dark chocolate chocolate kisses

Girl doxed herself taking a cashapp to her personal and gave another number. Haven't spoke to her since due to all that and distance and have had no other encounters since

Should i be scared? Just trying to cover some tracks and smarten up if possible xD

Swift replies appreciated
Entirely possible, I suggest you leave town & lay low for a few weeks; stay away from Target. Hit Dollar General if you need to satisfy your sweet tooth.
"Pigs"

City?

County?

State?

Federal?

Each has a different motivation and resources.

Not much help.

If you banged a minor, you're totally screwed. If she was "managed" and they got her "trick list" from her cell phone or by arresting her "manager", you're totally screwed.

Get used to the term, "Sex Trafficker" after your name.

Bwahahahahaha!
What site did you meet this girl on? AdultSearch has an ad up in the Houston area that a friend of mine texted to inquire about what side of town the girl was on to decide if he wanted to make the drive. The girl told him and proceeded to text him about her rates etc..

His spidey sense went off and he stopped contact. 4 days later Houston Police call him (their main # appeared on his phone) and the officer gave him his badge # and said he had contacted an under aged sex trafficked girl. And that they had arrested (note this for later) the persons who were trafficking her.

They started to give my friend a hard time about how he was going to get arrested etc... (the usual cop BS) but when the text messages were saved and he recorded the conversation with the cop, contacted a lawyer and give him copies of the data.

Here is the odd part. The cops admitted the arrested the people who posted the ad and were trafficking the girl, the ad he had called about was still running 1 month later. So he contacted that officer and grilled him about it. The officer dodged the question like a professional boxer.

Keep in mind.. Target has security cameras all over the place, including at the register. Ask your accusers to give times/dates that you were there so you can get Target to produce the video.
This is his only post ever I hope he ok.
All green prob was some random shit.

Safety up tho
If it's been a couple weeks don't concern yourself.