URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/bilox...y/974561487074
City: gulfport
State: Mississippi
Address: she will provide
Activities: 30 minutes,massage, cbj
Hair Length and Color: a little past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5ft, black hair, typical asian mom body, belly fat, the first 2 pictures in the ad is not her. face is ok, teeth not good, c cups. no ass, not a bad experience but for $180 total I should have stuck to my plan and drove to slidell, Ill chalk it up to toftt. I gave a no on recommendation bc of price versus what I can get elsewhere.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for intel. Yeah, I haven’t tried this place or pampering Biloxi place because of the higher prices, and what thought would be olde girls. The places in Slidell provide much better talent and cheaper prices.
There is more than one good place in slidell but the mayflower is the best imho. Its nice to have variety though so read the boards or other amp only review sites to see what other places might be worth trying over that way. The mayflower has been around the longest afaik and has offered the best tallent. The others are to out in the open for me. The mayflower is tucked kind of out of the way so its less stressful wondering if you will run into someone you know seeing you pull into an amp.

Ever since the 7 closed the coast hasnt really had a viable amp. The one on pass road is way overpriced imho. You can see the stg viet nearly 3 times for a qv for what one visit will set you back at the amp. that is if your lucky enough to get the stg girl to not ghost you after you drive to her hotel.
I was pretty impressed with Blossom Spa in Slidell as well. And a new one called Serenity Spa is getting great reviews, although it’s all on the same provider, so don’t know how long she will be there.
I guess only the studios are an option in the Jackson area.
Even though it is not the best, its better than nothing. I too like the Slidell area but once in a while I do find myself in Biloxi. Edit to add it can't be any worse than Chef Hwy and all the problems with the area.