Bio's and updates gone...

Well it looks like bio pages and our update areas are gone. Who knows for how long. I'm in Memphis until Wednesday morning. This is probably going to leave me with alot of down time of boredom lol. Either way it wouldn't hurt for everyone to exchange contact info if you would be interested in meeting someone sometime.
Yep. They're down, all over this site.

Though there Are other venues to be used.
Hobby safely & wisely. I'll for sure see my friends this week in Mobile and Bham.
Correct!
The Bio Pages, Weekly and Weekend Updates as well as the Requests & ISO Forums are gone.
Ladies, your Signature Lines will also have to change.
Information that I have at this moment indicates that the following are no longer permissible:
  • Links to other sites.
  • Your availability
  • Dates and locations for future travel
  • Rates
  • Services
Ladies should begin the process of editing their Signature Lines based upon the above information.
Correct!
The Bio Pages, Weekly and Weekend Updates as well as the Requests & ISO Forums are gone.
Ladies, your Signature Lines will also have to change.
Information that I have at this moment indicates that the following are no longer permissible:
  • Links to other sites.
  • Your availability
  • Dates and locations for future travel
Ladies should begin the process of editing their Signature Lines based upon the above information. Originally Posted by biomed1
Are our personal website's allowed still? Also are links to our social media allowed?
Based on the information I have at this time - That information is not permitted.
Based on the information I have at this time - That information is not permitted. Originally Posted by biomed1
Some of the thirsty working girls are having a major meltdown......
Based on the information I have at this time - That information is not permitted. Originally Posted by biomed1
Can we provide a link to a lady's personal website when we post a review?

This is going to be interesting. I'm about to go see if the other site that looks almost just like this one has changed too.
From what I have read so far, there is no restriction on the Encounter Reports that prevents the guys from including links as they have done in the past.
Can't a lady just mention she is vacationing for a week in a town and ask where is the best place to eat or shop? That's not advertising correct?
Can't a lady just mention she is vacationing for a week in a town and ask where is the best place to eat or shop? That's not advertising correct? Originally Posted by Pounder
Lets get the dust settled for a bit while we all get wrapped around this.

Still a lot of discussions going on trying to work out the small details.. sometimes creative thinking is an answer to a seemingly sheer cliff.
Well , what exactly can we do ? Mobile here. Birthday tomorrow ! This blows.
  • BamaJ
  • 09-03-2019, 08:59 PM
Soooo. Whats the other site that looks like this one? I seriously have no clue
It's all the political bullshit in Texas!!getting more and more fuc@ed up!$%#
Soooo. Whats the other site that looks like this one? I seriously have no clue Originally Posted by BamaJ
Can I name another discussion board without getting slapped down?
I thought moving the website overseas circumvented all these problems?