Illegal spa shut down - Lilac Spa

I hope I placed this is the correct area. Admin please move or remove if not. Thanks

PS My biggest fear in being a Monger is LE monitoring the location/AMP!

Having been to this Spa, I wondered how they were able to have a massage AMP close to a school zone. Almost went back last week while they were being monitored by LE.

CICERO, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Cicero Police say they’ve shut down an illegal massage parlor near Cicero North Syracuse High School and charged owners with prostitution in a school zone. Police and state troopers executed search warrants at Lilac Spa this afternoon.

The business is inside the Aldi Plaza on Route 31, right next to C-NS. Police said they were tipped off by neighbors.

“Over the last six weeks or so, we’ve been working surveillance, performing an operation which led up to today,” said Steve Rotunno.

State Trooper Jack Keller said they were tipped off by neighbors which alerted law enforcement to the crimes.

Two women have been arrested and are being charged with prostitution in a school zone. Wei ******, 59 of Syracuse and Xu ******, 58 of Syracuse were charged with prostitution in a school zone, a Class A misdemeanor, and Unauthorized practice and unlicenced massage, a Class E felony.
Edit names The Dr
Police say they were also in violation of many local law codes. **** and **** were processed at the Cicero Police Department and released with appearance tickets.
Wow there old. Is that typical at that place? I haven’t been there but have seen many 40 and up girls. Maybe they where older than I realized.
Wow there old. Is that typical at that place? I haven’t been there but have seen many 40 and up girls. Maybe they where older than I realized. Originally Posted by BurgerKing
Guys on here love that age LOL
Sadly