Sarah says Romney not conservative enough

Will this whore ever go away? Why has no conservative ripped her head off and shat down her neck?
Newt looked repubs in the eye and lied through his teeth. He asked his wife if they could have an open marriage. The new First Lady would be the first swinger. Think about it girls. Getting stuck doing Newt.
His campaign admitted he lied but he won’t “man up” and admit it. Only a man can man up.
Newt has said Sarah Palin will get a major post in his administration. The “quitter in chief” will be the czar of quitting elected office.
Y’all constantly rip on Obama and you would accept Newt? To quote Bill Hicks, “You suckers of Satan’s cock.”
Will Katie Couric finally ask which comic books Sarah reads so she'll have a question she can answer?
I was not aware the Sarah Palin was ever a prostitute, or is "whore" just what you call successful women in general?
Someone has a problem with successful women. You see Olivia, that is what passes for a "liberal" now a days. You are not supposed to hate people unless they are Republican. You are to praise successful women unless they are conservative. If Bill Maher would have said the things about Michelle Obama that he said about Sarah Palin, N.O.W. and the Secret Service would have paid him a visit.

Palin gets more air time and positive publicity from MSNBC than she gets from FOX but they haven't figured it out yet.
No, I would not rather have Newt, or Palin. But I don't wish either of them dead. Munch, you owe the board an apology.
Someone has a problem with successful women. You see Olivia, that is what passes for a "liberal" now a days. You are not supposed to hate people unless they are Republican. You are to praise successful women unless they are conservative. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Do you mean praise like that little lying chump Sean Hannity and his big, fat druggie friend Rush Limbaugh praise Nancy Pelosi, Elizabeth Warren and Debbie Wasserman?

Clean your own, house.

I think Munch was referring to Palin's reputation as a "Media Whore" even if he didn't spell it out. She cares only about the limelight.
It would be nice if you had an adult's level of comprehension, Steve
Shhhh, COG!

Stevie is the Republican conservative's best friend. A troll being trolled.
COG, judging by the sheer number of times you lift your hind leg to mark a thread or to post some stupid link, I should think you'd have all the imbecilic territory marked by now.

Apparently you have both an unlimited supply of piss and equally-disgusting mental excretions.
  • Booth
  • 01-29-2012, 09:44 AM
Exactly what is it that you people think Sarah Palin is successful at besides being a media whore?