Lena Dunham's skinnier friend

READ THE COMMENTS... LOLING 0zombies

Houston area #BlackLivesMatter supporter Monica Foy took to Twitter to insist that slain Sheriff’s Deputy Darren Goforth deserved to be executed and implied his “creepy perv eyes” were somehow justification for why he was shot from behind and then had a 15-round magazine unloaded into his lifeless body. Foy lives in the Woodlands, just north of Houston, Texas.

Foy deleted the tweet after numerous individuals began criticizing her on the social media platform. Immediately prior to the offending tweet, Foy tweeted her support for #BlackLivesMatter. Her Facebook account shows that she studies English literature at Sam Houston University.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5BxedOipHM

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/...ter-supporter/

examples of the almost 5,000 comments...

Show 10 New Comments

RNGibby • 6 minutes ago
I taught her that dog treat on the nose trick.

With a pizza.
2 • Reply•Share › Show 7 new replies
pragmatist • 7 minutes ago
Some people will say anything to get some attention, I suppose.
• Reply•Share ›
Critical Equality Studies • 7 minutes ago
Unattractive women and leftism go hand in hand.
2 • Reply•Share ›
PassionOfTheMarc Critical Equality Studies • 7 minutes ago
Her double cheeseburgers go hand in hand too.
3 • Reply•Share › Show 2 new replies
Nahalban • 8 minutes ago
Married to a possible illegal man these mexicans will climb all kind of mountains to get here poor guy.
• Reply•Share ›
Nahalban • 11 minutes ago
Needs to study how to stop stuffing twinkies down her gullet.
• Reply•Share ›
SolidFPlus Nahalban • 10 minutes ago
With a minor in Back Sweat.Management.
• Reply•Share ›
RNGibby • 11 minutes ago
I bet she can shoot a ping ping ball across the room.
• Reply•Share ›
B.L. Splatter RNGibby • 10 minutes ago
I had another vision .
• Reply•Share ›
Paddy Xtolpho RNGibby • 10 minutes ago
Cooter shooter?
• Reply•Share ›
Martin Townsend Paddy Xtolpho • 8 minutes ago
Alright that's disgusting. And inaccurate... more likely a softball.
• Reply•Share ›
Wowey • 13 minutes ago
Threatening to kill another person is still against the law. Makes one wonder just how desperate this female is for date, and just what the terms of the date would be.
• Reply•Share ›
SolidFPlus Wowey • 11 minutes ago
She has a Freudian desire for pervy eyes, that's all I know.
• Reply•Share ›
Martin Townsend SolidFPlus • 8 minutes ago
She's bitter because men don't look at her like they do women who weigh under 250lbs.
• Reply•Share ›
SolidFPlus Martin Townsend • 6 minutes ago
We're fatist.
1 • Reply•Share › Show 1 new reply
JOMAMAHUSSEIN • 13 minutes ago
Heard about guys like you!
• Reply•Share ›
RNGibby • 13 minutes ago
I want a lap dance.
• Reply•Share ›
SolidFPlus RNGibby • 13 minutes ago
There were no survivors.
1 • Reply•Share ›
We are all Tea Party now. • 14 minutes ago
Gotta go walk the dog and take a survey of the plantation.

I hope the outstanding warrant thing is real.

It does my heart good that we are all gonna put a stop to this shiit right now.

Have a good night.
• Reply•Share ›
B.L. Splatter We are all Tea Party now. • 12 minutes ago
right back at you.
• Reply•Share ›
Martin Townsend We are all Tea Party now. • 6 minutes ago
Good work on the YouTube videos. Hipe people will continue to call the university and Breitbart contunues the good fight again evil like this.
• Reply•Share ›
SolidFPlus • 14 minutes ago
Monica Foy: Responsible for the 23.4 degree tilt of the Earth.
• Reply•Share ›
Teri • 14 minutes ago
I'm fed up with the sickos getting attention - they don't deserve attention -
Remember when a child acted up in class? The child wasn't given the stage, it was given the corner for his/her nose so everyone would learn what was improper behavior. Not today! No! We must let the idiot ruin everybody else's day!
• Reply•Share ›
TeaBo • 14 minutes ago
1940's Nazi: "I can't believe so many people care about a dead jew...."

1950's KKK member: "I can't believe so many people care about a dead n*****r."

Today's Liberal: "I can't believe so many people care about a dead cop...."
See anything in common?
• Reply•Share ›
TXConservativeMama • 15 minutes ago
Michael Moore and Roseanne Barr had sex once....
• Reply•Share ›
Paddy Xtolpho TXConservativeMama • 14 minutes ago
Pardon if the chat suddenly goes dead. We're all AFK bleaching our eyeballs...
• Reply•Share ›
B.L. Splatter TXConservativeMama • 14 minutes ago
And this is what we get ?
• Reply•Share ›
RNGibby • 16 minutes ago
She swallows
• Reply•Share ›
Paddy Xtolpho RNGibby • 15 minutes ago
And 42 black guys are grateful.
• Reply•Share ›
JOMAMAHUSSEIN • 18 minutes ago
Just Rosie O'donnell -Donald Trump.
• Reply•Share ›
PassionOfTheMarc • 18 minutes ago
Monica Foy is so fat that when she was diagnosed with a flesh-eating disease, the doctor gave her ten years to live.
• Reply•Share ›
GLOWWORM2 PassionOfTheMarc • 18 minutes ago
LOL! (PS...good to see ya! )
• Reply•Share ›
PassionOfTheMarc GLOWWORM2 • 16 minutes ago
Hello, Glow! Been a little tired the last couple of days because we just got done celebrating my grandma's 100th Birthday so I am a little slow on the uptake. How have you been?
• Reply•Share ›
GLOWWORM2 PassionOfTheMarc • 15 minutes ago
Congrats to ur grandma! You haven't missed a beat as far as I can tell. I'm mostly rabid over 13 coppers being killed over the BlackLiesMatter crapola.
  • Old-T
  • 09-01-2015, 10:34 PM
Look at her eyes in that top picture. I think THOSE are unbalanced, creepy perv eyes--whatever that means. Too bad she doesn't take her own advice about what to do about people like her with eyes like that.

Some people are both stupid AND obnoxious.
SPAM!
Looks like undercunt's type.
Im a Democrat and a progressive but I think the phrase "black lives matter" is racist in itself, . . . like the Houston sheriff said, can we just get rid of the qualifiers?? and say "lives matter". I think most Democrats would agree with this. There are some LOUD obnoxious people in the so called "black lives matter" but they are not Democrats, they are carnival barkers and they shouted down a respected Democrat, Bernie Sanders. Hillary would be wise to keep them at a distance.
That fat nasty ass bitch should be strung up by her nipples then executed. Then her friends can wonder what she did to deserve being summarily executed. I don't whip out the "C-word" very often, but this bitch is a completely useless, ignorant cunt.
If we are going to condone murder on the basis of physical appearance, then I would be OK with someone bagging this baby whale. She's probably worth a fortune in blubber.
SPAM! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
is the below spam? you tell me.
Im a Democrat and a progressive but I think the phrase "black lives matter" is racist in itself, . . . like the Houston sheriff said, can we just get rid of the qualifiers?? and say "lives matter". I think most Democrats would agree with this. There are some LOUD obnoxious people in the so called "black lives matter" but they are not Democrats, they are carnival barkers and they shouted down a respected Democrat, Bernie Sanders. Hillary would be wise to keep them at a distance. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Ye gods. you get one point right out of a millions posts. that's still a batting average of next to zero. kinda like a blind man making a hole in one in golf.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/...smatter-video/

Obama will NEVER answer this guy's world views. NEVER.

this racist fat whore should be buttfucked to UN-constipate her worthless mind. this woman is sick. she can't get no dick so she goes "racist" about it. shove a broom pole up her fugly ass.

this racist fat whore should be buttfucked to UN-constipate her worthless mind. this woman is sick. she can't get no dick so she goes "racist" about it. shove a broom pole up her fugly ass. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
She really looks like your and whiffys type whackoff.
Im a Democrat and a progressive but I think the phrase "black lives matter" is racist in itself, . . . like the Houston sheriff said, can we just get rid of the qualifiers?? and say "lives matter". I think most Democrats would agree with this. There are some LOUD obnoxious people in the so called "black lives matter" but they are not Democrats, they are carnival barkers and they shouted down a respected Democrat, Bernie Sanders. Hillary would be wise to keep them at a distance. Originally Posted by southtown4488
They are the result of the Community Organizer In Chief. I'd use hyphens but they are too "unity".

You are wrong about them being Democrats though South. The are the face of the Democratic Progressive Party. Embrace them.
SPAM! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Im a Democrat Originally Posted by southtown4488
whackoff. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Well, look at who all can't take a little competition in the race to be the most vile piece of shit on Earth.

Looks like a four way tie to me.
Well, look at who all can't take a little competition in the race to be the most vile piece of shit on Earth.

Looks like a four way tie to me. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Looks like there's a large field of contenders running for Dipshit of the Year.

I'll be glad when the primaries are over

Looks like a four way tie to me. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
You are into 4 ways instead of three ways? Figured you for "lucky Pierre"