Murder an American woman in San Francisco: time served

Did I mention that the murderer was a convicted felon, an illegal alien, and a confessed killer? The sooner Kim obliterates that sanctuary city the better. Maybe we could give him technology that only targets radical left wingers.
To be factually and legally correct few people believe she was "murdered"!*

Most importantly the members of the Jury who actually heard THE EVIDENCE.

*And those who do are either being quite sensational for effect or are extraordinarily ignorant of what constitutes "murder."

And please do yourself a favor and don't REACT to my post as being supportive of this piece of shit who should have been gone from the country permanently prior to her death or the infested city who facilitated his presence that caused her death.

I applaud Jeff Sessions for pursuing the Federal remedies against this illegal alien, just like a applauded the Federal prosecution of the police officers who beat the shit out of Rodney King after they were acquitted by a California jury. (My primary disgust with the Rodney King affair is that the White female state trooper who released King FROM HER CUSTODY into the custody of the police officers was not PUNISHED or PROSECUTED HERSELF for doing so! On a side note in those days there was a California statute that forbid using pepper spray even by LE. We don't know if it would have worked, but...)
I could legal niceties but Kate deserves better. He picked up the gun, he fired the gun into a crowd, Kate Steimle died in the arms of her father. She was probably wondering what she did to deserve that. You can argue semantics about reckless disregard but murder is murder and should be punished appropriately.
I like your idea of nuking San Francisco trB ..... and if we could move lustylad to a safe haven I wouldn't mind seeing them aim one at Pittsburgh either ..... yes StandinStupid that was meant for you ..... not sure you could understand that, being a lowly college "professor" and all .....
Maybe if she had had a gun...
....he fired the gun into a crowd, ..... You can argue semantics about reckless disregard but murder is murder and should be punished appropriately. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
It's only a matter of "semantics" when it's not YOU! That sounds more like the "he got off on a TECHNICALITY" when the evidence was suppressed because the cops kicked in his house door without a warrant and ransacked the place.

Where is THE ADMISSIBLE EVIDENCE ...

he fired the gun into a crowd, ..... .

My recollection of the various summaries and quotes ...

.... there is none!

The media reports for the most part ramping up to the Congressional hearings were distortions and fabrications.

Apparently, that is what you call "semantics"!

The difference between life and death are not "semantics"!

Neither is the difference between freedom and incarceration.
  • WTF
  • 01-06-2018, 08:49 AM
. He picked up the gun, he fired the gun into a crowd,

The sooner Kim obliterates that sanctuary city the better
. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
The bullet hit a hard surface and bounced off that hitting her.

That hardly constitutes firing into a crowd.

Just because you want it to be murder, does not make it so.....there is something called law and it has to meet certain parameters to constitute murder.

It was tragic but not murder.

Wishing the death of millions of our citizens by a nuke is worse imho than what this guy did. But in this country you can pray for the death of our own citizens without that being illegal. If NK nukes SF , maybe it will kill Kate's family , then I guess you can really be pissed. Innocent people dying and all....

To be factually and legally correct few people believe she was "murdered"!*

*And those who do are either being quite sensational for effect or are extraordinarily ignorant of what constitutes "murder."

And please do yourself a favor and don't REACT to my post as being supportive of this piece of shit who should have been gone from the country permanently prior to her death or the infested city who facilitated his presence that caused her death.

I applaud Jeff Sessions for pursuing the Federal remedies against this illegal alien, just like a applauded the Federal prosecution of the police officers who beat the shit out of Rodney King after they were acquitted by a California jury. (My primary disgust with the Rodney King affair is that the White female state trooper who released King FROM HER CUSTODY into the custody of the police officers was not PUNISHED or PROSECUTED HERSELF for doing so! On a side note in those days there was a California statute that forbid using pepper spray even by LE. We don't know if it would have worked, but...) Originally Posted by LexusLover
Before it gets lost in the bullshit that always follows in these threads.

"For better or worse" I have faith in the jury system in this country and have enough maturity and common sense to accept the decision of 6 or 12 people who heard the evidence when I did not.

When I've heard the evidence and a jury makes a difference decision that I would have made, then I also have the maturity and common sense to consider that they may have drawn different conclusions that I drew seeing and hearing the same thing.

But it ALWAYS requires me to hear and/or SEE ALL THE EVIDENCE not that paraphrased and anecdotally characterized by the media, which is often WRONG!
The sooner Kim obliterates that sanctuary city the better. Maybe we could give him technology that only targets radical left wingers. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Has any of the smoke from the recent fires been detected East of the Eastern border of California. I suspect based on natural disasters like the Mt. St. Helen eruption that the drift of the contaminated debris pushed up high into the atmosphere by the initial explosion would spread the radioactive material and contamination across most of the Western United States, particularly in the winter months when the prevailing winds seem to be coming from the North, NW, and West toward the Mississippi.

If I recall correctly, that was an "issue" with the Chernobyl explosion and contamination field ....

.. of course, I realize it's merely "semantics"!
  • WTF
  • 01-06-2018, 10:27 AM
JDCornhole is rooting for North Korea to nuke us!

JDCornhole is rooting for North Korea to nuke us!

. Originally Posted by WTF
I didn't interpret any posts in the Forum "rooting" for a "nuke" on the U.S., but I have seen some thoughts and ideas that increase that likely and those began the day after Trump was elected and they didn't come from Trump or anyone in his administration.

My concern is, and has been for decades, is that a relaxed, unprepared, and/or conciliatory posture invites bold action by opponents. The strike on Pearl Harbor as well as the WTC (2x's) are examples of that in my opinion with both sets of perpetrators underestimating the ultimate response because of the public dialogue at the time.

If the NK loon has the weapon system he'll use it in a heart beat, because, IMO, anyone who would turn a flame thrower on his ex-GF wouldn't give a second thought to risking the scorching the rest of his country just to make a point actually believing Trump wont' respond based upon the alleged "majority" opinion of Trump as published in the media.

That's one reason Saddam invaded Kuwait. Unclear signals and a perception that the U.S. public wouldn't stomach conflict, primarily because of the loudmouthed "peaceniks"!
JDCornhole is rooting for North Korea to nuke us! Originally Posted by WTF
Yep, the Russian fan club seems to have now extended to North Korea.
The sooner Kim obliterates that sanctuary city the better. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I like your idea of nuking San Francisco trB ..... I wouldn't mind seeing them aim one at Pittsburgh either Originally Posted by 00 gauge
I didn't interpret any posts in the Forum "rooting" for a "nuke" on the U.S., Originally Posted by LexusLover

Seems clear enough to me. Nothing like a difference of political views to see where we all actually stand.
Seems clear enough to me. Nothing like a difference of political views to see where we all actually stand. Originally Posted by JCM800
A lot of things "seems clear enough to" you, and you are correct from where you "actually stand" while reading people's minds. Because that's what you're doing! And your motive? Vilification? Marginalization?

I didn't take them seriously. You did. You seem to have "the problem" with assessing people's intentions and attitudes. Not me!

"rooting"? "to encourage ... by cheering or applauding enthusiastically."

Are you "rooting" for Trump to be assassinated?

Or do you vehemently oppose those who depict such atrocities and dress them down in a manner than shames them from saying stupid shit like that again? If not, then by your definition you ARE ROOTING FOR the President of the United States to be assassinated.

IMO "we" don't need NK to eradicate any infestation in SF they've been doing a good job on themselves for decades (since the bath houses and torture chambers of the 80's with the tutoring of Feinstein, Senator now, when she was mayor, and not overcrowding itself and its infrastructure and public services with illegal aliens with criminal histories. California is following suit.

https://medium.com/stanford-magazine...a-48459144020c

^^^^ Here's what we have to look forward to if something practical isn't done to NK and waiting for NK to strike first is not an option as far as I am concerned.
Us? No, I'm rooting for little rocket man to nuke you and other fascist, unfeeling, unpatriotic leftists such as yourself.