DACA... The cat's out of the bag now.

The dimretards' "humanitarianism" has always been nothing but a massive vote grab... At all costs!

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/08/le...toral-success/

Now the cat's out of the bag.

Is anyone really surprised?

I'm not. Known it for years. Round up all the illegals, get them on the public dole, and you get dimretard voters for life. Simple.
It seems the dim-retards were embarrassed by this revelation, and Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund pulled from public view the memo Daily Caller is citing.

“a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success....

“If Democrats don’t try to do everything in their power to defend Dreamers, that will jeopardize Democrats’ electoral chances in 2018 and beyond ... In short, the next few weeks will tell us a lot about the Democratic Party and its long-term electoral prospects.”

Jennifer Palmieri, former hildebeest communications director.
It seems the dim-retards were embarrassed by this revelation, and Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund pulled from public view the memo Daily Caller is citing. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Gee! I wonder why?????
is daca about to become toxic?
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2018, 07:47 AM
is daca about to become toxic? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Seems Trump can't get Mexico to pay for his wall , so he will let 800lk illegals stay if congress gives him the money to build his wall and keep these 800k illegals in country.
What a fucking Pollyanna!
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2018, 07:52 AM
Is anyone really surprised?

I'm not. Known it for years. Round up all the illegals, get them on the public dole, and you get dimretard voters for life. Simple. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Not really, but i'd like to know HOW DO THEY Depend on these 'dreamers' for votes when IMMIGRANTS even legal residents, DON'T LEGALLY HAVE the right to vote? OR ARE they also admitting that they USE FRAUDULENT votes there??

is daca about to become toxic? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It is to me. NO AMNESTY EVER AGAIN!! PERIOD.
I think the DACA kids will get to stay.

But they need to continue the crackdown on criminal aliens that come here fraudulently with no skills and don't contribute anything to the economy or society.

Merit based immigration needs to be implemented.
Totally off topic, but to the person who posted above this..... SissyLips is looking for you.
The 'cat' just confirmed what we have always known. DACA is noting more than a Democrat voter grab.
The democrats don't give a fuck about the people, never have and never will. They are just votes, nothing more and nothing less.
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2018, 03:28 PM
The 'cat' just confirmed what we have always known. DACA is noting more than a Democrat voter grab.
The democrats don't give a fuck about the people, never have and never will. They are just votes, nothing more and nothing less. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
And you think Trump cares about coal miners?
hildebeest’s vow to kill coal miners’ jobs finishes a vast dim-retard betrayal

Here’s a novelty: hildebeest told the truth. Oops!

“We’re going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business,” hildebeest said Sunday night while boasting about her clean energy program — and with a big smile on her face.

(NYPost)
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2018, 03:56 PM
hildebeest’s vow to kill coal miners’ jobs finishes a vast dim-retard betrayal

Here’s a novelty: hildebeest told the truth. Oops!

“We’re going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business,” hildebeest said Sunday night while boasting about her clean energy program — and with a big smile on her face.

(NYPost)

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Regulators reject Energy Secretary Rick Perry's plan to subsidize coal and nuclear plants

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/5c0f640...ct-energy.html
Totally off topic, but to the person who posted above this..... SissyLips is looking for you. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Who is sissylips?