It is official, Trump is done trying to drain the swamp...

• WTF
  • 01-09-2018, 04:11 PM
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...gop-incumbents

Trump told reporters after meeting GOP House and Senate leaders at Camp David on Saturday that he’s planning a robust schedule of campaigning for the 2018 midterm elections and that includes involvement in the Republican primaries. He’ll campaign for incumbents, he said, and “anybody else that has my kind of thinking.”

After a stinging loss in Alabama, Trump said he’s done supporting challengers, declaring: “I don’t see that happening.”
But after a stinging loss in Alabama, Trump said he’s done supporting challengers, declaring: “I don’t see that happening.” Trump had supported Roy Moore after he won the GOP primary. Moore’s defeat in the subsequent special election handed Democrats another seat in the Senate.
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...gop-incumbents

Trump told reporters after meeting GOP House and Senate leaders at Camp David on Saturday that he’s planning a robust schedule of campaigning for the 2018 midterm elections and that includes involvement in the Republican primaries. He’ll campaign for incumbents, he said, and “anybody else that has my kind of thinking.”

After a stinging loss in Alabama, Trump said he’s done supporting challengers, declaring: “I don’t see that happening.”
But after a stinging loss in Alabama, Trump said he’s done supporting challengers, declaring: “I don’t see that happening.” Trump had supported Roy Moore after he won the GOP primary. Moore’s defeat in the subsequent special election handed Democrats another seat in the Senate. Originally Posted by WTF
The only way "The Swamp" can be drained is to indict and convict politicians in Congress and in other federal positions who have committed criminal acts . Government is a target rich environment for this. Trump hasn't promoted this yet. If he does then the swamp can be drained. That's something I would like to see. In fact that was the only reason I voted for Trump.

Jim
this is a contradiction.

trump supported a swamp candidate... that swamp candidate lost.

what happens if more swamp candidates lose even with his backing... I don't think Trump has a choice when that happens.

establishment blood is in the air.
this is a contradiction.

what happens if more swamp candidates lose even with his backing... I don't think Trump has a choice when that happens.

establishment blood is in the air. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Trump is slowly finding out who he can and cannot trust.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2018, 10:03 PM

. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
And Trump said he is not doing that any more...

He has given up on draining the swamp. Steve Bannon was the advocate of draining the swamp...Trump just drowned Bannon. The swamp is alive and well...

The only way "The Swamp" can be drained is to indict and convict politicians in Congress and in other federal positions who have committed criminal acts . Government is a target rich environment for this. Trump hasn't promoted this yet. If he does then the swamp can be drained. That's something I would like to see. In fact that was the only reason I voted for Trump.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Sounds like you’re talking about a PURGE, you fucking RETARD.
Trump is slowly finding out who he can and cannot trust.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
The MSM is assisting him in that search as they reveal "sources"!

He's not even close "getting done"!

When the rats start seeing FBI agents fleeing and pleaing they will not hang around for any "draining," but they will migrate to "friendlier turf" with their 401K's intact.
That Cuck Tranny lover was never trying to drain the Swamp....
Sounds like you’re talking about a PURGE, you fucking RETARD. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Whatever it takes. Our Government is nothing but a cartel. If you want to worship those motherfuckers go for it.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 01-10-2018, 08:43 AM

When the rats start seeing FBI agents fleeing and pleaing they will not hang around for any "draining," but they will migrate to "friendlier turf" with their 401K's intact. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Another prediction that FBI agents will be getting convicted. I predicate later on you will deny ever saying this...