Joe Biden's town hall on ABC averaged 14.1 million viewers on Thursday night, easily surpassing the Nielsen ratings for President Trump's town hall on NBC

Fake news

Also do you realize no one watches the repugnant nbc network of channels!
led by madcow. Easily the ugliest woman? on earth!
Maddow is a woman ?

Wow...
Old pussy neck didn't do very well.....
  • oeb11
  • 10-18-2020, 11:26 AM
Rachel madcow - from the DPST party of prevarication!
NBC also streamed the not-so-townhall in numerous places, but Neilsen doesn't measure that.
Fake news

Also do you realize no one watches the repugnant nbc network of channels!
led by madcow. Easily the ugliest woman? on earth! Originally Posted by winn dixie

14.1 million viewers
14.1 million viewers !!!

BWAAAAHAAAA
NBC also streamed the not-so-townhall in numerous places, but Neilsen doesn't measure that. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Amazing how dims avoid other metrics
NBC also streamed the not-so-townhall in numerous places, but Neilsen doesn't measure that. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Wrong. Look back at the numbers. Including streaming and other services replay, Biden still was more watched. In fact NBC played it live on MSNBC and CNBC which were included as well in Trumps numbers.

Funny how he hasn’t bragged that his Town Hall wasn’t the most watched Town Hall in the history of TV. Because p, with him, truth doesn’t matter.
Wrong. Look back at the numbers. Including streaming and other services replay, Biden still was more watched. In fact NBC played it live on MSNBC and CNBC which were included as well in Trumps numbers.

Funny how he hasn’t bragged that his Town Hall wasn’t the most watched Town Hall in the history of TV. Because p, with him, truth doesn’t matter. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Again the numbers are total viewers! bitten was on for 90 minutes. Where President Trump only had 60 minutes! A lot of viewers switched over after Trumps town hall was over!
But i know you dim bots wont acknowledge that!
Again the numbers are total viewers! bitten was on for 90 minutes. Where President Trump only had 60 minutes! A lot of viewers switched over after Trumps town hall was over!
But i know you dim bots wont acknowledge that! Originally Posted by winn dixie

Yeah...and all the power outages from the Hurricanes too....lol
Old pussy neck didn't do very well..... Originally Posted by matchingmole
You don't mean in the enthusiasm from the 10's of THOUSANDS he draws at EVERY single rally. He had 95% of the primary vote and 56% of people say they are better of now that four years ago under the obummer/bitten presidency...this is something no President running for relection had done and any President with number anywhere near to this have all been reelected. Your racist senile BOY joe draws a dozen people in a good day...Trump's wasn't a townhall it was debate with a hostile libtard hack posing as a "journalist". Racist joe on the other was being spoon feed like the mentally challenged infant he is...you're good at posting pics...post just ONE PIC of your racist senile joes' "crowds" he draws
You can't
I tuned in for a bit to see how he’d respond to being caught taking bribes from commies, but once Stuffinenvelopes started sucking his dick I realized he wouldn’t even be asked so I watched Hunt for Red October for the 600th time.