Date: 4/30/23
Name: Lev
Phone: 832 596 9791
Email Address: -
URL / Website: KGFE
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Briarforest
Activities: Good IOP, DFK< BBBJ, 69, Russian, DATY, BBBFS, BBFSCIPxe, cumswap, shower
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, nice and made C boobs, Mskinny, pretty decent face (~7 or so), nice bod made for bucking, but has a slight belly.
Recommendation: Yes
Damn 3x ����
Good review
Asian hobbyist I thought u are like old goat, what the fuck? This is impressive.
Asian hobbyist I thought u are like old goat, what the fuck? This is impressive. Originally Posted by Jackpuck
No spring chicken but i keep myself in good shape and look young. Staying hard after dumping my load for 1-2 times has always been my specialty.
Thanks for the great review,I thought she was supposed to be gone now. Do you know how much longer for her and do you thank I should wait for the next new one ?
I'll agree with everyone on this. Great review. And I also thought she'd be gone by now according to the other reviews. Is she here to stay, or is this just extended by a week or 2? Inquiring minds want to know!
Date of visit is 04/30 guys! She gone!
Asianhobbyist! How old are you? I wish I had a refractory period of less than 2 minutes LOL! Got any tips for us one pop shoppers?
I'll agree with everyone on this. Great review. And I also thought she'd be gone by now according to the other reviews. Is she here to stay, or is this just extended by a week or 2? Inquiring minds want to know! Originally Posted by Mr.Pink
It was her last day. Dropped by today and saw new girl ally. It was alright, not a bad visit, but very pro-feel which I personally don’t like too much, and somemommy damage, but overall not bad. Still, can’t compare to the CA AAMP experience but KGFE is the only such show in town so there really is no bar.
Thanks for intel on Alley. For that price we perfectionist’s want no mommy damage, an ass and pretty face. Please keep us posted if such a beauty somehow how shows up !!