Here we go. . .John Bull or Uncle Sam?

Are you watching the World Cup? Who will win today's match? England or the US?

• harry
  • 06-12-2010, 12:45 PM
It's already 1-0 England in the very early going. Team USA is not looking very good. Unless they get it together fast, England is going to win this one rather easily.
Yep...bad news. In World Cup there is like a 15-0 streak of the first team to score winning the match.

So how may providers are offering a Soccer Special?
US ties the match!
LOL!!!!

Only in soccer would it be a good thing to tie.
Yawn.....6 games played (excuse me, "matches", LOL)....8 total goals. The excitement is palpitating. How many players fell down like someone riddled them with an AK47, only to bounce back up after 2 or 3 minutes of writing in pain like nothing happened (which of course necessitates the dreaded "injury time", which is random time which no one knows how long it lasts for is added to the end of the game errrr "match", where more often then not a deciding goal is scored by said player who was just killed by said AK47 on the field...excuse me, "pitch"...about 20 minutes earlier).
Soccer is a joke for a sport anyway. WGAF if they even play

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by cash69
I see, have you ever played this joke of a sport?
  • MLG
  • 06-13-2010, 02:19 PM
A game where kicking a ball is acceptable......*grins*

Go USA!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by cash69
I see, have you ever played this joke of a sport? Originally Posted by ANONONE
I don't give a flip about soccer (who ever heard of a championship series where a tie is a good thing? And the scores are so low? What's this with watching a WHOLE game/match and seeing only one point scored?). American football is highly entertaining and the scores are much higher. Although the current state of football has the players behind tons of protective gear.

However, rugby...now there's a rough sport...a real sport.