Big lips and large clits

Ladies please put me on the list to get pictures!!!
Ladies please put me on the list to get pictures!!! Originally Posted by bigclitluvr

I am talking about real cats as in Feline haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! That's what I was going to send to them.
Un-Hand that beautiful kitten you sick bastard lol!! OMG she looks like my Gabrielle. I will send you guys tons of kitty pics...stay tuned. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Hmmm. . .please forward those along, but leave the little litter box critters out if you are just pulling our chain. I want to see if the front looks as good as the back. . .in my minds eye I am picturing a pink temple.

Heck, maybe it will work to inspire me to make a pilgrimage to the south just to worship there!

I have actually looked at getting my clit cut down to a smaller size but it costs more than implants.... I hate the way it looks plus they get in my way and I am always turned on which sucks cause my panties are always wet lol Originally Posted by CeCiLiA88
Oh my dear Cecilia,

In spite of the "inconvenience", I know many women personally that would love to have your problem of being turned on "too much"( if there is such a thing), and equally of "easy access", if you'll excuse the rather impersonal parlance.

The good lord made you that way and it would be a pity change it.

Love what you've got, sweetheart!

Cheers!
Hmmm. . .please forward those along, but leave the little litter box critters out if you are just pulling our chain. I want to see if the front looks as good as the back. . .in my minds eye I am picturing a pink temple.

Heck, maybe it will work to inspire me to make a pilgrimage to the south just to worship there!

Originally Posted by ANONONE
Ask and you shall receive.....

This is what my Isabel looks like. Gabby is a lynx point lol.

I am seriously messing up this thread lmao! That will teach ya!

Dammit London

There you go with bait 'n switch pics, LOL

Cats, I've got 5. What I don't have are pics of the real thing.....yours that is.
There are two kitty shots on my site that are actually mine lol.
Didn't really start this thread to get providers pictures I wanted to know if they like them or not
I never never never get complaints about mine...lol!
I love both innies and outies. Makes no difference to me at all. As long as she likes DATY...Im good to go!
LOL London your funny I got breast implants but thats only because I was tired of stuffing my bra lol But I want that stupid stomach pooch to go away I have never had kids but I have that liitle area that keeps hanging on lol
I never never never get complaints about mine...lol! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I never get complaints either but it is just about how you see yourself it bothers me like if you were to say you had a big mole on your face with a hair sticking out lol
EVERY woman has something she is self conscious about....every one! I have several lol. I am all for a woman doing what she wants to make herself feel better, but don't ever do it for someone else!
I never never never get complaints about mine...lol! Originally Posted by DallasRain
No complaints here.. about your kitty, Dallas!!! mmmmmmm....

Smooch!

Lea