Encounter: Got robbed by a pimp of Anna Kaye

fixed ...it fer ya Originally Posted by Plastic Man

The notion that you have the capacity to "fix" anything is laughable. The whole reason you were created is to stir the pot and foment chaos, without the accountability that comes with being an actual person.
You never know, they may end up getting married to preclude being compelled to testify against each other, if that is still a thing. Originally Posted by MajorHands
"Marriage" is a technicality there. Similar close relationships are precluded from having to testify also. Bias is part of it. It is assumed that people in close relationships lie to protect each other, so little value is generally given to their testimony.

But I suppose, if there is a sweet enough deal offered to one, they could still do it. But the opposing defense attorney would tear them apart, and love doing it.

fixed ...it fer ya Originally Posted by Plastic Man
The notion that you have the capacity to "fix" anything is laughable. The whole reason you were created is to stir the pot and foment chaos, without the accountability that comes with being an actual person. Originally Posted by MajorHands
Yet suspicious deaths don't follow him around.....
Yet suspicious deaths don't follow him around..... Originally Posted by Flair4Drama

nor whores like ducklings ????
Yet suspicious deaths don't follow him around..... Originally Posted by Flair4Drama
"Shit stirring", indeed. If nothing else, the last 8 years have driven home the capacity for wide swaths of normally rational people to swallow wagonloads of absolute horseshit with complete conviction. No amount of nonsense will dissuade some from embracing a good conspiracy.
Holey shit just when you think pimping may turn the corner and get just a tad easier

It just gets harder
And harder

And harder every day

It used to be just "not easy"

Now it's getting down right hard
Dont take it to heart.
We all have our "JB" to post stupid things on our posts. Originally Posted by lilylivered
well guess those "stupid things"

have burrowed their way up into your cranium

thanks for the rent as always although

its a tad odd how i would even cross a "males" mind in some odd thrAD ..

i could understand it pouring out of some "female " hookers "brain"

get a grip
Dude, in spite of the eloquent sophistry, just admit they are unsavory characters and
said this was occurring. I even gave her a solid review based on my anecdotal experience. I even heard the Harlots Kitchen fantasy. Shit happens! They established a pattern and it caught them. We don’t need to wait for the plea deal. Male perp already did a bid for attempted murder. Be safe people and don’t be stupid. Originally Posted by RangerBill
now THAT is SPOT ON ..... but even after that the dude doubles , triples quadrooples down buahhhhaaaaaa

and no ,, NOT reading that so much self importance defending some percieved honor on a hooker board , you just cannot make this thrAD up

Regardless of anything to do with them, I'm not inclined to render judgement on anyone without knowing both the facts and preferably the context around the facts. If it turns out they have done the things for which they've been accused, they should reap what they sow.

If the facts, however, don't end up supporting that conclusion, they should have some measure of relief. Innocent until proven guilty is a matter of genuine principle, for me. The right to present a defense and have a jury trial are values I support.

Occam's Razor suggests things are exactly as they appear. It wouldn't surprise me. I just won't jump to that conclusion without knowing more.

Take the attempted murder thing. The sentencing range for 2nd degree A.M. is from 1 to 25 years. Based on his age and how long he seems to have been out, he couldn't have gotten a long sentence. Given the range of behavior, including non-violent options, which could earn a 2nd degree attempted murder charge and conviction, there may be some mitigating circumstances. It could also be every bit as condemning as it sounds.

I'm not trying to make the case that they didn't do all these things. There were problematic aspects about both of them at times, while at the same time, there were positive aspects as well. The glimpses I saw of them both suggested the possibility of a cpl of decent (albeit flawed) human beings.

One of my favorite folks from hobby world is a former provider who was neck deep in darkness. Aside from ongoing unhealthy preoccupations, she worked in an agency for someone who also turned out to be a nasty piece of work. She even committed and got away with a major (non-violent) felony. She was a train wreck. Since then, she has been able to build a whole new healthier, happier life, career, education and family. She is someone that anyone would be proud to know.

On the other hand, some other people in the hobby I care about are traveling dark paths that don't seem to have any positive outcomes. Even though I've built some distance between our lives, I'm not willing to just write them off. I will avoid burning bridges if at all possible. There always must be hope and the possibility of pulling through; of becoming better versions of themselves. Originally Posted by MajorHands
The notion that you have the capacity to "fix" anything is laughable. The whole reason you were created is to stir the pot and foment chaos, without the accountability that comes with being an actual person. Originally Posted by MajorHands
"foment chaos" holey shit thats funny

"accountability" for What? being hilarious

all you do is use this free site to duck and dodge ...any real societal "accountability" lol please
Member time to stop trading insults and stick to the subject
well guess those "stupid things"

have burrowed their way up into your cranium

thanks for the rent as always although

its a tad odd how i would even cross a "males" mind in some odd thrAD ..

i could understand it pouring out of some "female " hookers "brain"

get a grip Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Always love our little chats JB
Keep it up and dont disappoint me : )

Nice review of a crook by the way
Always love our little chats JB
Keep it up and dont disappoint me : )

Nice review of a crook by the way Originally Posted by lilylivered
sure if you like that so much it would be even better in person

just shoot me a pm and name it bud and your dreams can even get better