Strip clubs

Has anyone been to red parrot or a strip since they opened up ?? If so how was it ?? Is it normal as far as lap dances and extras or not worth it ?
Im thinking of going on Wednesday if they still have ladies night. I figured why not.
Jags
I saw that Diosa Gentleman’s club is open now. I called and asked for the new guidelines. You must be wearing a mask and they check your temperature. Thinking about going
Does diosa have extras like rp does ?
I’ve been to diosa a couple of times recently. Not on rp level but it’s a good time
Went to rp and its not up to the usual standards rn �� none of the usual girls so ill wait till things get back to normal . pretty girls and all but very few
I went to RP last weekend. THey had a lot of the usual girls back but still no dances in VIP. Only at tables and no touching.
A little off topic but I’ve been wondering how strippers made ends meet during the quarantine. I imagine that they’re considered contract workers so were they eligible for unemployment? Dumb question but I’m curious.
The $600/week the Feds added to unemployment was eligible to subcontractors. Normal unemployment is not.