Migrating reviews from former sites?

Is there any rule/guidance for posting reviews previously from other sites (ASPD)? Should we abide by the 30 day rule, etc? Please advise. Thanks!
It's fine to post your reviews from ASPD. We are allowing the reviews as long as the provider being reviewed is still working. So, even past 90 days is fine for now.

~Kelly TNT
I've seen others post something in the review title to let everyone know its an old repost, which is really helpful.
I've seen others post something in the review title to let everyone know its an old repost, which is really helpful. Originally Posted by Shackleton

I did that on all older reviews I posted here, place repost at end of title
SP Hunter, good to see you again here. The donkey strikes again! :-)

Quick question, how do you do reposts from ASPD reviews now that the site is down? Can it be done automatically or do you have to manually copy-and-paste? ASPD site is already gone so I may be too late...

Just curious. I guess I am a little late joining ECCIE :-) But will be getting Premium Access soon.

veloztec
  • Lap52
  • 01-09-2010, 01:52 PM
The general drift has been if they are still providing it is cool.

I reposted a couple that I thought would be interesting. Had to paste n cut n refill my scotch.

Nothing automatic about me haha.

Luck man
I do think a time limit should be in place. In this life-style a lot can happen to a lady's looks, service, pricing and even name(s) in a little as six months.