Question about Reposting Reviews. Time Limit?

When word of ASPD going down was announced and people started copying reviews, I did the same.

I didn't copy them here yet, but I saved alot of reviews for girls from Hawaii Spa and also for all the Asian indies I could think of.

I haven't had much time to repost yet, but I will have more time this weekend and next week. Is that ok? There are alot of them and I don't want to trample on the new reviews, but I feel it is important for the Asian ladies too to get some reviews on this site. Is there a time limit when reposting will stop? I can probably get most of these posted this weekend and next week.

Thanks, and great site here!

-flyer
  • TBONE
  • 01-08-2010, 08:19 AM
There is NO TIME LIMIT, but I expect the reposting to begin to trickle off in the near future. There are probably many like you who spent your time copying and will post later. Any negative effect to the front page of the reviews will be short term and i have already said it's ok for members to bump the newer reviews back to the top for the next several days. Go ahead and repost as much as you want.....but please try as much as possible to get the reviews posted over the next week or so.

T