Love & Friendship

Morning Loves , as you guys know I have been around for a while ok for a damn long time lol in the hobby . I really never participated on this forum . I looked at it as gossip , and not a way to make good use of my time . Also some of the handles on here I found offensive . I was raised that to earn respect from a man you must always act like a lady . Now I think completely differently about the board and the handles . Never judge a book by its cover . This is a fun safe place , like social media but in a sexy fun way our own secret playground away from the outside mundane world . The handles are used out of fun and in no way being disrespectful to anyone . You guys have been so amazing and I love and adore you from the bottom of my heart . We have made friendships that will only grow and last forever . I just want to let everyone know how special you truly are .

Oh and I rented a Air bnb for the providers for ladies night . So we could all have a wonderful time and take pictures for you guys . I needed to hire a photographer and Exchequer said he had experience lol Which he actually does . So who is jealous of Exchequer getting to take images of all these ladies and spend the evening with us ? Shout out to him for being the most amazing person . He has became the best friend a girl could have. Love him to moon and back
Have a wonderful Sunday
Hope you all enjoy your ladies night. Sounds like it will be a blast and Exchequer is certainly the man of my envy, respect and appreciation right now!
So what I ant to know as the ladies pose for ex will ex also pose for the ladies. Sounds like a great time and we are all jealous of ex.
Its been a true pleasure getting to know you !
Looking forward to seeing your girls night pictures!
Xoxoxox have a blast beautiful.
Morning Loves , as you guys know I have been around for a while ok for a damn long time lol in the hobby . I really never participated on this forum . I looked at it as gossip , and not a way to make good use of my time . Also some of the handles on here I found offensive . I was raised that to earn respect from a man you must always act like a lady . Now I think completely differently about the board and the handles . Never judge a book by its cover . This is a fun safe place , like social media but in a sexy fun way our own secret playground away from the outside mundane world . The handles are used out of fun and in no way being disrespectful to anyone . You guys have been so amazing and I love and adore you from the bottom of my heart . We have made friendships that will only grow and last forever . I just want to let everyone know how special you truly are .

Oh and I rented a Air bnb for the providers for ladies night . So we could all have a wonderful time and take pictures for you guys . I needed to hire a photographer and Exchequer said he had experience lol Which he actually does . So who is jealous of Exchequer getting to take images of all these ladies and spend the evening with us ? Shout out to him for being the most amazing person . He has became the best friend a girl could have. Love him to moon and back
Have a wonderful Sunday Originally Posted by Laurenspencer

Sounds like a fun time for you ladies. Please don't be to hard on Ex he is getting old and you beautiful ladies could cause him to stroke out!! 😂😂
Poor Lauren! It's been a whirlwind for you this week being around new and renewing friendships.
He is a lucky man indeed! (Ex you are an SOB LOL) Hope you have a great time! Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Have a wonderful Sunday Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
  • AgFox
  • 06-06-2021, 10:55 AM
I have zero experience, but surely you need a fan holder guy or an oil application guy or an anything you need done guy. Let me know, you’ve got my number. Lol.
Seriously though.
Look forward to seeing his work with those fine ladies.
EX is the man! Hope y’all have a good time 🙂
Exchanger, you lucky bastard!
I have zero experience, but surely you need a fan holder guy or an oil application guy or an anything you need done guy. Let me know, you’ve got my number. Lol.
Seriously though. Originally Posted by AgFox
He probably needs a fluffer. Doubt any of the ladies will want that job and ex may prefer you anyway. 😎
If you need any help Ex I actually used to be a professional photographer and photo instructor. True story. Just sayin…

He is a lucky man indeed! (Ex you are an SOB LOL) Hope you have a great time! Looking forward to seeing the pictures. Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
Lauren should use you both. The girls could pick a winner and if they liked the pics enough, maybe They would give you a grand prize.

Congratulations to Exchequer!!!
Hope he doesn't lose his composure as he attempts to focus on the exposure. Make sure he keeps his Canon in his pants when he flashes. Expect him to try to lure you into a dark room to see what develops. Make sure he removes all the memory cards from his pocket before he does laundry, otherwise all the images will be watermarked. At least with digital photography there are no negatives to a shoot. If he does anything you don't like, just say "f-stop you".

Lauren, it is a PLEASURE to read your posts on the board. You are making it fun again with your cheerful, encouraging, and witty comments!!!