Looking good so far at first of year happy hour

Only 44 so far and yes multiple new faces and more folks on the way despite the traffic and weather issues.

Great start to the 2015 M&G season.

Plan right now for Austin is one-a-month happy hours plus some south side lunches in between.

More details in the mailouts.
Thanks CK for all you do...

Great event and lots of things to look at and watch...not to mention hug and get hugs from!

xoxoox
*CAT*

Catricia
Thanks ck. First social in a little while ( real world keeps getting in the way). First in austin in quite a while.

Beautiful women and interesting convo with guys. Saw some I've seen and a lot I hadn't. Talked more usual for me thanks to people from SA and friendly austin people.

I definitely need to go to austin more to hobby.

Sms918 ( spent most of time talking to a black haired latina beauty from SA, but also talked to some beautiful austin women too.)
  • quzi
  • 01-14-2015, 10:18 PM
Always a great time! Thanks a million CK!
Sorry that I missed out this time around.
Was nice to see old friends and make new placing names to faces. Got back to Ft Worth @ 2am. Kind of regretting not taking up the offer of one gal to bunk with for the night. Had an odd time at one of the local strip clubs afterwards. See y'all next time.
Von I offered....

It was so great meeting everyone. Next one I will be having a drink and staying longer....
^^ Damn wish I was really under you this morning.

Thanks CK great party. Lots of old and new faces.
Thanks, ck! Had a wonderful time! I enjoyed meeting everyone and looking forward to the next one!
  • ztonk
  • 01-15-2015, 07:53 AM
Thanks again, ck. Lots of new and familiar faces.

Had an odd time at one of the local strip clubs afterwards. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Damn... if only I had known where you guys disappeared to...!

z
Great seeing everyone! Good one ck, thanks
Good to be back!

Thanks CK!
Awww, shucks!

Sincerely, y'all are what make the gatherings so energetic and fun. I just run the details.

Just sorry the weather and traffic (and a RW few) held back about a dozen folks who otherwise planned to gather. Lets hope the weather improves for next events.

A grateful shout-out to you knowledgeable "southies" for the solid leads on what looks like some fun lunch-time spots for later this month or early next.

Several folks from San Antonio are eager to test the Austin south scene, too.
Thanks CK for another great social. It is a great way to see old friends and rekindle relationship with those we haven't seen for some time.
BB
  • Loxly
  • 01-15-2015, 09:05 AM
Yup! A great start. Always good to see new faces and get reacquainted with others.

Remember Newbies - You are a stranger here but once!