Harry hines SW the other night. you guys are crazy

So, the other night I'm working my ass off and i get this stir crazy shit feeling i need to get out of my house. So i shower, I head towards Baby Dolls and all that stuff. I honestly Cannot decide what i want to do. All i know is , i need to get the hell out of my house.

Backtracking to 1995 or so, I got Popped "talking" to two girls who pulled up next to me on Harold Hines (LOL) and i spent about 5k in legal fees to Un-do my conversation i had with these two lovely ladies and 30 hours of community service.

So i pull into the 7-11 to get gas on harry hines and this really cute black girl walks by me. She keeps looking and looking. There is a auto parts store next to the 7-11, she goes in there and then comes out and sees me again. I ask her if she needs a "ride" and she tells me shes walking to lipstick cabaret. So i offer her a ride.

No money has been discussed at this time.

Then next thing you know shes starts rubbing my dick telling me she wants to go to new fine arts and fuck, for $20. I start driving around with her and my little head is thinking and my big head is thinking. I decide I dont want to drive down there.

next thing you know she tells me to go to lipstick and there is a big 18 wheeler in the parking lot, if i pull up next to it, she will suck me for $20.00.

I pull up and park and she starts to put condom on me. This is where it gets good. She starts talking about how hard it has been for her to get a license and a passport in dallas, blah blah blah and then it dawns on me, that I'm probably sitting in a trap, and shes stalling me so i can get my next manifestation ticket in my life time. I tell her I'm not interested, ask her if i need to drive her somewhere and i start to drive off. She then tells me i can just let her out there.

I get the fuck out of there, I head home and Thank G-d I didnt get arrested.

Today i found her lighter and a small bottle of deodorant next to where she was sitting. I can only imagine what my SO would say if i didnt find that.

The morals of the story:

You guys are fucking crazy to pick up SW on Harold's street. She told me the PO PO always busts people there, shes been busted herself.

I couldn't tell if she was baiting me for POPO when i parked in that "spot".

All i know is i came home and jerked off and slept in my bed, not in the Lew Sterig bed. Thank G-d for small things.
Lou Sterret? what's wrong with that? David Crosby slept there.. as he sang in the Crosby, Still, Nash & Young song "Deja-Vu":

"we have all been here before, we have all been here before"!

Crosby spent time at Sterret twice, Mother Fucker knows it better than I do.

anyway, you over-reacted, but that's not a bad thing.. you got your nut safely and cheaply.. probably should have formulated a plan with contingencies beforehand.. you got lucky finding the black chick so readily, but you blew it.. find YOUR spot to TCB, NEVER accept the Whore's idea of the right spot.. not because of the Cops, but because a Hood Rat might be waiting there to rob you.. one of her friends.

did she understand why you bailed?
Thanks for sharing, Cage. I don't think it was an LE set-up, but if it doesn't feel right then bail or GTFO the area.

I scouted an area around HH a while back. Through observation, I noticed the same group of girls would get picked up and take the trick to the same empty area nearby. A pimp on bicycle would follow around and keep a watch from across the lot.

My advice: the riskier the endeavor, the more homework that is required. Know the area, have your route planned, and figure a way where you always control the situation. I wouldn't do this shit on a whim.
she said she was from new orleans, which i know the area very well. She seemed very smart, very intelligent for a SW, that made me nervous as well. Im not really into black chicks, she told me there are a ton of white girls there, they do this every night and the is where they assemble.

but I'm not going to be there, Too many nerves for that shit. You guys are playing with fire there.
Wow. Good tidbit of info. It's all about the hunt for me.
I picked some SW in my days. I'm just giving her a ride sir. What she has a record of soliciting. What she is saying I offered her money in exchange for a BJ. Thank goodness I don't have a record. Her word against mine.
Hmm..

The second she said let's go to NFA and fuck as well as brought up a price; you should have known she wasn't a cop. Cops don't proposition. They have to be propositioned. Propositioning you is breaking the law. She also wouldn't have told you to drive her up the street to a strip club parking lot. That's dangerous. What if you just drove off with the bitch and pulled a gun. She gave you more than enough info to let you know that she was nothing more than a SW trying to pull a $20 trick.
Let's go back to the part where you said you are not into black chicks. There are some really hot black chicks in this world, and I've seen several of them on HH
dude I know those moments of 'oh shit' !

you lost control when she started telling you where to go... that helped your mind lose confidence in knowing she was just a $20 whore... once they get in you control the show beginning to end...

oh you want to go to NFA and fuck in a booth... we'll go to Paris then...
oh you want me to go park in that hotel on NW Hwy... I'm taking you behind this building on Walnut Hill...

never let them own you... you own them... that being said sometimes little head can take over and you forget your name... I can relate
A female cop is not going to get in the car with you. She will stay outside and get you to incriminate yourself right there or ask you to pull around to a more private place and she will walk to you.

If you ever feel uncomfortable or your spidey senses start tingling then it's always wise to bail. Better safe than sorry.
NO SHIT dude.