so,,,Who is correct here?the mod or the admin?

DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43

The color of a woman's skin does not determine how they taste!

DD

or

Actually, I am going to point out that there actually could be some scientific correlation of the color of anyone's skin and how they taste. That is because how you taste is directly related to what you eat.

Different ethnic groups tend to have similar skin color and also tend to eat food with similar flavors and spices, leading to body fluids with a distinct taste.

Just ask Deepika! Originally Posted by B Three
DD description of a provider he reviewed:

Physical Description: Beautiful slender woman multiple piercings and tats, lovely!

So his optimistic opinions are truly all of his own. Whew
It is not a mod, admin dispute. It is a personal statement. I don't date guys who eat asparagus.

In a nutshell, it's a simple matter of taste.
It is not a mod, admin dispute. It is a personal statement. I don't date guys who eat asparagus.

In a nutshell, it's a simple matter of taste. Originally Posted by B Three
where did I label it "a dispute"?
which is cuter ?
Me
Me Originally Posted by annie@christophers
when
Butt, the size of her breastesses that counts!! "Flavor" is personal, that's why they call it taste!!
I don't date guys who eat asparagus. Originally Posted by B Three
So, what happens when he doesn't reveal his eating/ diet routine, and gives you a nice dose of "asparagus cream sauce" down your throat?
Just askin
So, what happens when he doesn't reveal his eating/ diet routine, and gives you a nice dose of "asparagus cream sauce" down your throat?
Just askin Originally Posted by mad469s
ban hammer ?
I understand what you guys are getting at. FACTS: chicken taste like chicken, gator taste like gator, pork taste like pork.... so I would assume that human taste like human, But I would not know you’d have to ask a cannibal for that information to be correct.