make America great again ?

Trump flew halfway across the planet to North Korea of all places......to kiss Kim's ass.....hoping it might lead to a Nobel Peace Prize. But he couldn't even show up for the inaugural ceremonies in Washington DC. His ego couldn't stand it.

Let's call this re-election bid what it is. An attempt by Trump to make himself feel good again.
MANA = Make America Normal Again

Anybody-But-trump
Stick him in a room full of dudes doing his dance to YMCA. He'll be in Heaven
Stick him in a boxing ring and watch him take a dive.
Fuck all that. Put the whiny lli'l bitch with Dave....

Orange Turd MAGA Maggots.
Disrespected US veterans and their allies by not going to 75th anniversary of D-day fete because he didn't want to get wet.

...or maybe he was gonna wet himself. idk.
Disrespected US veterans and their allies by not going to 75th anniversary of D-day fete because he didn't want to get wet.

...or maybe he was gonna wet himself. idk. Originally Posted by Precious_b
... that depends. I guess.
Trump flew halfway across the planet to North Korea of all places......to kiss Kim's ass.....hoping it might lead to a Nobel Peace Prize. But he couldn't even show up for the inaugural ceremonies in Washington DC. His ego couldn't stand it.. Originally Posted by VitaMan

How conveniently you forgot about this.

This thread seems to be a lot of talk about pardons and personalities, and very short on substantive discussion of policies, their implementation and desired effects vs what actually happened.

I don'
t want to risk the perception of going off-topic, so I will join in with the personality drama . b. . .

President Biden used to shy, "Watch me!".

Well we all have watched and seen =what he does (or doesn't) do and how he does it (or not).

We have also watched President Trump do what, in less than four years, brought an economic boom.